My ex boyfriend hurt me alot when we were together with his womanising ways, paranoia and aggressive behaviour the last time we split was over an argument about some woman and he threatend me and i ended up moving to a hostle because of it he really scared me, but he could also be very loving and i loved being with him. I met him once last year since the split and we got on really well it was just like the old days but when i left him i felt very low and havnt met him again since. We still keep in contact and he keeps asking me to meet him again. when we talk we get on fine to start with but then i start going on about the past and then we start to argue.

I really want to get back with him and try again but i cannot get over what has happened in the past and im scared that things will go back to how they were and i also fear i will never trust him, he says he has changed and i will see for myself but i just cant do it even tho i really want to. How can i move on from this and try and make it work with him.