I'm in my mid 20's and I have never had a girlfriend before. And finally, I had the guts to ask this one girl out. She is in her early 20's. On our first date, she was very nudggy (if that is even a word lol), so I'm thinking that she likes me also which is a great sign! The night went fantastic until we ended up at her place. We ended up watching a movie. We sat close together but not touching. We just sat there. It felt sssooo awkward! I was trying to be a gentlemen and not take things too fast. Ok, well, its the first night, no biggie right?

The next day, I asked her out again to dinner and she said yes! I think she blew off one of her friends for me. However, this time, she was not nudggy at all. She just walked straight and slightly ahead of me. It felt a little weird, so I had to ask her to slow down a few times. Anyways, I had this plan where my goal of the night was to take her hand. And as we were eating, I decided to get a little more personal and asked her about her dating life. She told me that she will tell me later when she knows me better! That immediately struck me! It feels like she isn't completely comfortable with me yet? That totally changed my plan. Then I thought back about what did we talked about on our first date and right now and I realized that we didn't really talk about anything! It was just chit chats. We also had a few awkward moments on our second date with silences. It felt like a total failure to me. Maybe I had my hopes up too high because of the first date? I think the reason we ran out of things to talk is because she isn't opening up too much to me. She tells me that all she does is work and stay home which is a llies because I know she always goes out, and when I ask her what she does when she goes out, she say mostly just eating which I find fishy too. Majority of her friends are guys.

I am so fear at blowing my chances with her! I have a friend who is also her friend who told her that I like her. She was trying to help me out with her. Now, I think I am the biggest idiot in the world. I mean like I had everything setup for me and I felt like I blew it. Although we only knew each other for about an month, I am really falling for her. I know that things are just getting started, but I feel like it is already headed in the wrong direction!

My question is what should I do from now on? I tried asking her out again for tomorrow and this time, she said she was busy which I "think" is legit (I know I am dumb for trying again so soon). I really don't want to fall into the friend zone or ending up with nothing. From the content of our chats, it feels like we are just friends. How do I transition into the "boyfriend/girlfriend" stage? I am not the most funny/outgoing/good looking/you get the picture guy, but I am a great listener. How do I make her feel like I am boyfriend material? This is driving me crazy! Hope I am not over analyzing everything. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.