+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My boyfriend bought himself a synthetic vagina insted of condoms for the both of us.

My boyfriend bought himself a synthetic vagina insted of condoms for the both of us.

First off,I apologise for the novel but I really could use some sort of advice. Also, before you automatically assume that I'm one of those people that is completely insecure and self critical I would like to remind you that I am human after all...

I have lived with my boyfriend for three years now and haven't really had any problems until we moved away from the state that his parents live in. I go to school and he works so we have little quality time that we get to spend together.

Okay so the story actually starts a week ago when me and my boyfriend went out to buy condoms at the gas-station. My boyfriend was taking unusally long in the consession store and when he finally came out he was acting strangley. I dismissed it until we got home and he rushed off to the bathroom.

He finally came out and said that he had something to tell me, he told me that instead of getting condoms he had bought a playboy and wanted to know if it was okay if he "used it". Now, I know that it's perfectly normal for a guy to want to masturbate and that visual stimulation helps with that. But ethically am I really suppose to give him the go ahead to stare at naked chicks and satisfiy himself while I sit in the other room and pretend it's not awkward? Not to mention the complete and utter sexual rejection I felt when he told me that "the store was out of condoms" what did he think I was stupid or something?

I told him that it made me a little uncomfotable and that I would rather not know about it. He kinda didn't say much and then rushed off the the bathroom with the magazine. The more I thought about it the more it bothered me, and eventually we had a large argument about it.

Things returned to normal and actually everything seemed better because we had ended up having a heart to heart after the fight.

Then a day ago we go out in search of condoms again (which I am now starting to become wary of) and he convinces me to drive him to a adult store so that he can get a cockring or whatever. I wasn't really dressed apporprately seeing as it was starting to get a little late but I agree to take him. We arrive, and the parkinglot is a pretty creepy inclosed place, I tell him to hurry while I wait in the car (with my doors locked and my eyes on the look out for robbers/sexual preditores). He takes and hour! He finally comes out and I race out of that dilapitated hell hole.

While I'm dring he shows me what he has bought. A VERY realistic silcone synthectic vagina. I wasn't really sure what to say especially when he starts talking about how real it feels. Oh yeah and he got some dental dams because "he's too much of a pussy to stand the taste of my vagina".

We get home and he literally bursts out of the car and rushes inside to go play with his new best friend the vagina. I get inside and he tells me about "how tight it is" and then begins to lube and finger the vagina. He then proceeds to **** the vagina and after he finishes he remembers my exsistence.

He asks if I want to test out the dental dam, excuse me if I am now completely insulted and definatly anything but turned on in the least bit. Happy ****ing early valentines baby I have replaced your stinky loose vagina with a peice of what might as well be a gummybear vagina!

What should I do? I don't really want to ever tough him again and I never want to see him **** a rubber vagina again, that's for sure. Guys any sort of iput here, is this suppose to be like a dude thing, cause I think it's kind of a asshole thing....

I'm considering girls at this point at least I can relate to them on some level.

BTW I have a vibrator, but it in no way looks or resembles a penis (because it would make HIM uncomfortable).

Hmm, I understand some of what he is doing. But why buy a magazine? Doesn't he have internet? Another strange thing is that he has an apparently willing girl in the next room while he is wanking. How has your sex been with him? Did he appear satisfied? Were you active or did you make him do all the work?

Quote Originally Posted by Vinyl_Spin_Zen View Post
    Then a day ago we go out in search of condoms again (which I am now starting to become wary of)
    Have you considered other forms of birth control? As a bonus he couldn't use "the store was out of condoms" -excuse anymore.

He asks if I want to test out the dental dam, excuse me if I am now completely insulted and definatly anything but turned on in the least bit.
    Ok, so he wants to give you oral sex. What's insulting about it?

BTW I have a vibrator, but it in no way looks or resembles a penis (because it would make HIM uncomfortable).
    So your problem is that his toy looks more realistic than yours?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The syntetic vagina is somehow wrong... I mean what guy would chose a syntetic vagina over a real one??? Something is wrong. Well I wouldn't be fine with it. Such toys are for single guys, because they can't get a real one. That's it .
    I wazzzz here

Yup, that's true. Just like vibrators and dildoes are for single women only.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wouldn't say so. See, vibrators can be used to spice up the sex. It's like the guy can be in and he can stimlute his partner with some toy . Everyone has it's own satisfaction. But if a guyu uses a fake vagina then well. Woman lays on the side and waits. See women have more holes or places that can be stimulate. Guy just have one penis. Unless he doesn't won't to be anally stimulated, there is place for just one emm person or a fake vagina ,that's it.
    I wazzzz here

Hmm, I didn't hink of that. I suppose vibrator can be useful when used in peer to peer sex too.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Vibrators can be funny, but if your partner knows what to do, you don't need any toy hehehe, I'm fine with fingers and tongues
    I wazzzz here

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There is something wrong with a guy who is so excited by a fake vagina, he can't even wait to use it until his girlfriend is out of sight.

Get rid of him. And don't keep a guy who doesn't love real vagina.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Whoa, that's weird as hell. There has to be something wrong with him for sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    The syntetic vagina is somehow wrong... I mean what guy would chose a syntetic vagina over a real one??? Something is wrong. Well I wouldn't be fine with it. Such toys are for single guys, because they can't get a real one. That's it .
    Saying a synthetic vagina is just wrong is... well wrong. I have known a few couples that used fake vaginas and vibrators on each other with great results. I think it depends more on the couple or the circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    Yup, that's true. Just like vibrators and dildoes are for single women only.

So if a guy wants to be satisfied because their significant other is out of town or has no sex drive he is in the wrong? Sorry, I disagree. That is a rather close minded stance.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    There is something wrong with a guy who is so excited by a fake vagina, he can't even wait to use it until his girlfriend is out of sight.

Get rid of him. And don't keep a guy who doesn't love real vagina.
    ^^^ THAT is what I was thinking. Its one thing if you two agreed that toy use was ok and were open about it, but this seems one sided. Also, even if he wanted toys because of fading sexual interest in you (the OP) then this isn't something he should enthusiastically broadcast. How old are you two? He sounds a bit immature to have went about this the way he did.

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    Whoa, that's weird as hell. There has to be something wrong with him for sure...
    Which part is weird as hell, and why is something wrong? The owning and use of a male toy is neither. However, the way he openly replaced his girlfriend is wrong. Maybe this was his way of trying to get her to leave?
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

(1)....he told me that "the store was out of condoms" what did he think I was stupid or something?

(2)Then a day ago we go out in search of condoms again...... We arrive, and the parkinglot is a pretty creepy inclosed place, I tell him to hurry while I wait in the car (with my doors locked and my eyes on the look out for robbers/sexual preditores). He takes and hour! He finally comes out and I race out of that dilapitated hell hole.

(3)While I'm dring he shows me what he has bought. A VERY realistic silcone synthectic vagina. I wasn't really sure what to say especially when he starts talking about how real it feels. Oh yeah and he got some dental dams because "he's too much of a pussy to stand the taste of my vagina".

(4)We get home and he literally bursts out of the car and rushes inside to go play with his new best friend the vagina. I get inside and he tells me about "how tight it is" and then begins to lube and finger the vagina. He then proceeds to **** the vagina and after he finishes he remembers my exsistence.

(5)He asks if I want to test out the dental dam, excuse me if I am now completely insulted and definatly anything but turned on in the least bit. Happy ****ing early valentines baby I have replaced your stinky loose vagina with a peice of what might as well be a gummybear vagina!

(6)What should I do? I don't really want to ever tough him again and I never want to see him **** a rubber vagina again, that's for sure. Guys any sort of iput here, is this suppose to be like a dude thing, cause I think it's kind of a asshole thing....

(7)I'm considering girls at this point at least I can relate to them on some level.

(8)BTW I have a vibrator, but it in no way looks or resembles a penis (because it would make HIM uncomfortable).

Wooo, ok. I'll start at (1)...

1. This was obviously a lie, so that is a huge problem in and of itself. Red flag.

2. Ok, so YOU drive HIM to a seedy adult shop where he takes an hour knowing full well that you are in the car looking for robbers and sexual predators? Another red flag.

3. He blindsides you with this vagina? He is either naive immature or a jerk, but I'm leaning more toward naive/immature. Also you shouldn't get upset if he doesn't like the taste of you. I know plenty of guys who won't go down because of taste/smell. Maybe you could drink more water and change your diet?

4. Ok..... that whole scenario is just WRONG. He eagerly bursts out of the car to try out his new toy that he blindsided you with and then fingers it in front of you? While talking about how tight it is?!?!?! Please tell me he didn't bang it in front of you too...

5. Ok his asking about the dental dam makes be believe that he is just naive about how hurtful this was. That doesn't change much, but it looks like his intent wasn't to hurt you. Do you two discuss sex at all? Is he more open that you? You also shouldn't take the artificial vagina SO personally. I can see how you'd be offended because this wasn't discussed, but concluding that he thinks you have a "stinky loose vagina" is a bit much. Don't jump to conclusions just find out exactly what is on his mind.

6. Again I think that you should figure out why he lied about the condoms, why he blindsided you with the artificial vagina, and find out if he even knows/cares that you were insulted by all of those actions. Depending on his age and maturity level he may not.

7. You're considering girls? Obviously that was already on your mind at some point before this, so don't try to make it look like a jump to lesbianism would somehow be 'his fault'.

8. Are you assuming that he'd be uncomfortable with a penis shaped vibrator, or did he say so? Also does he use the vibrator? If he does that would explain why he wouldn't want a penis shaped one. If he insisted that the vibrator that YOU use not be penis shaped because it would make him feel uncomfortable then I think it is high time for you to get that penis shaped vibrator. Double standards are not fair.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Which part is weird as hell, and why is something wrong? The owning and use of a male toy is neither. However, the way he openly replaced his girlfriend is wrong. Maybe this was his way of trying to get her to leave?
    A guy putting his gf aside for a toy is weird, and it's an indicator that *something* is wrong.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow really?

First of all, I would have called him on the playboy thing. Really? No man, that's not ok. If you're gonna use it you're gonna use it when I'm not around and not horny and you're definately not going to tell me all about it

Second, 1 hour in a toy store? Yeah, hell no. I would have called his cell 100 times, honked the horn and reemed the dickhead out when he got back. Then when he whips out the vagina I would have taken it, rolled down the window and thrown it out while moving. Seriously, 1 hour? Wow.

Third, if he raced to the bathroom and screwed the fake vag, I would pounded on the door and embarass the hell out of him. Then be accidentily caught looking at huge black dildos online just to burn it in a little.

Wow, really- he really think this is OK- what world do you live in that you haven't kicked his ass to the curb?

So, despite all that, how is your sex life doing?

If good, then your entire post is about your insecurities caused by a rubber vagina. Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Wow really?

First of all, I would have called him on the playboy thing. Really? No man, that's not ok. If you're gonna use it you're gonna use it when I'm not around and not horny and you're definately not going to tell me all about it

Second, 1 hour in a toy store? Yeah, hell no. I would have called his cell 100 times, honked the horn and reemed the dickhead out when he got back. Then when he whips out the vagina I would have taken it, rolled down the window and thrown it out while moving. Seriously, 1 hour? Wow.

Third, if he raced to the bathroom and screwed the fake vag, I would pounded on the door and embarass the hell out of him. Then be accidentily caught looking at huge black dildos online just to burn it in a little.

Wow, really- he really think this is OK- what world do you live in that you haven't kicked his ass to the curb?
    agree with everything girl68 said. WOW is right. prefering a fake vag over a real life caring girlfriend is just not right.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast