+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What are the chances that girls confess to guys?

What are the chances that girls confess to guys?

What are the odds that a girl will confess to a guy? Under what situation and settings?

And if you are a girl who has done something like this, what is it like?
    And for guys, what did it feel like if you went through this?

There are of course exceptions, but on the whole, I don't think girls confess to guys. Girls drop A LOT of hints if they like a guy, but it's rare to be upfront and just say," Hey I like you."

The more girls mature and come into their own sense of self and confidence, the more likely they are to confess their feelings (women, as opposed to girls, aren't so freaked out by the idea that by confessing, they'll come across as needy, desperate, pushy, aggressive, etc.)

hmmm.......make a bit of sense. Go on?

Um... what other information ya lookin for?

i was the first one to say "I Love You" in my relationship. i wrote it out in code and i asked him to decode it because i was nervous.. it turned out well in the end he said he loved me too but didnt know how to say it and was glad i spoke first. we use that code on every anniversary card, etc. :] hope thats something youre looking for? if not, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by vertical_sky View Post
    There are of course exceptions, but on the whole, I don't think girls confess to guys. Girls drop A LOT of hints if they like a guy, but it's rare to be upfront and just say," Hey I like you."

The more girls mature and come into their own sense of self and confidence, the more likely they are to confess their feelings (women, as opposed to girls, aren't so freaked out by the idea that by confessing, they'll come across as needy, desperate, pushy, aggressive, etc.)
    mature woman except who they are
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Quote Originally Posted by kellie View Post
    i was the first one to say "I Love You" in my relationship. i wrote it out in code and i asked him to decode it because i was nervous.. it turned out well in the end he said he loved me too but didnt know how to say it and was glad i spoke first. we use that code on every anniversary card, etc. :] hope thats something youre looking for? if not, sorry!
    This sounds interesting. But I barely know this person. She and I are just passer-by kinda people in school. Let's put it this way. I do not know her name, which I think is quite important.