+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Fallen for an engaged chick

Fallen for an engaged chick

So I am a male in nursing school, obviously surrounded by beautiful, intelligent woman. The problem is all the ones that are my type are engaged. Recently one of these engaged girls pronounced her feelings for me at a bar during an end of the semester celebration. I was completely flattered, but told her I could not say my feelings because it was wrong and that she shouldn't either. Apparently we ended up making out by the end of the night. A few weeks went by and she called me to tell me she was sorry and that she was happy... not that she was sorry for saying what she said or that she didn't mean what she said. So christmas break ends and school starts back and I decide to organize a group of people to go to trivia. She willing accepts the offer and shows up. three weeks later we are having sex and she is staying over at my place. The problem is she is engaged... what the hell do I do? She tells me she has never been with a guy as nice as me, that she wants to be with me, but that she doesn't know what to do to end her engagement... what the hell do I do?

You don't find it problematic that this chick you've fallen for is (trying to) breaki off her engagement because she got drunk and decided she likes you now?

I'll be here to read your thread when she ****s you over.

Imagine her poor fiance, sitting at home all dumb and happy thinking he's about to be married to a woman who told him she loves him. Then ... wham! You come along, she gets an itch in her panties, and you start sneaking around for a tumble in the sheets with her. You will be that dumb and happy guy someday.

I'm not saying that she is not entitled to change her mind. If she's not happy with her relationship, she should end it ... certainly not get married. But that is between her and her fiance. Your first instinct was correct. Your latest actions are despicable.

Carl.

Keep well clear