+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl cheated on me, What should I do?

Girl cheated on me, What should I do?

I'm 20, this girl I met about a year ago is 18. We have gotten close over the past few months and have been dating on and off for about 3 months now. We don't get to see each other much because of our schedules, but I do stop by her work time to time because its on the way home from my night classes. So we've been off lately but still sort-of together.

Fast forward to Saturday night: I was up all night Friday for work slept all day Saturday. We had plans at night so we met then went back to my house. I was just not in a good mood, tired, and have been depressed lately. I was negative all night and know it. Sunday she told me through text "it was suppose to be a fun night and all you did was complain. Every time I tried to kid around you got all serious and pissy at me".

Monday (2/14/11) So to make up for it Monday I hand made her a card and bought flowers, took them to her work before class and she was mad at me. She told me she was busy and I should go. So I ordered food, gave her flowers, and left.

Tuesday (2/15/11): we don't text all day. She calls me at 5:13 and says that she just needed her space. She said she's back for good, so I'm happy.

Here's where things get complicated: Just after 6 she texted me and She told me that she needed to tell me something and I was going to hate her after she told me. So I said tell me and I get this "I hung out with a guy after school and need the morning after pill"

So me (the good guy that I am) all upset shaking, went out bought the pill for her (she repaid me). We sat in my truck and talked. She took the pill. said she was sorry multiple times and i told her I'm not the only person she should be sorry to. Were suppose to go out Friday night now. I have to forgive her because I can't hold a grudge.

What does everyone think I should do? I want to try to put this behind us.

Huh? You can't hold a grudge? She's dating you, and let another guy cum inside of her. Does that make any sense?????
    Do you want to be a chump?

Dump her.

If she can so easily run off and sleep with a man, she thinks 'nothing' of you.

Or, ask her to go and buy you some condoms so you can sleep with the next woman you meet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    Huh? You can't hold a grudge? She's dating you, and let another guy cum inside of her. Does that make any sense?????
    Do you want to be a chump?
    Another troll probably...yawwwnnn

Or someone with a screw loose.

Yep, what xxazurexx said is correct. If she can so easily do that to you, she doesn't really care about you, nor does she have any respect for you.

That thing you said about not being able to hold a grudge? That just made it easy for her to tell you, because now she doesn't have to maintain a lie. She got to do it, and get away with it, and won't even have to have the stress of lying to you about it.

Get rid of her.

^In short, he's given his approval and permission for her to shag around all over the county and as often as she wants!

And 'muggins' there, will forgive her....

Honestly, I don't mean to be harsh but I just can't believe how 'numb' some people are.

My advice to the OP is, you best get stocked up on morning after pills....because I suspect it will happen again and again and again and again....
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 16-02-11 at 09:23 AM.

OMG, are you ****ing kidding me?????????????????????????????

If you don't dump here, you deserve whatever happens from here on out.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    ^In short, he's given his approval and permission for her to shag around all over the county and as often as she wants!

And 'muggins' there, will forgive her....

Honestly, I don't mean to be harsh but I just can't believe how 'numb' some people are.

My advice to the OP is, you best get stocked up on morning after pills....because I suspect it will happen again and again and again and again....
    Yes, exactly. As you know, I know exactly what her thinking is on this particular subject. Or at least I'm deluded into thinking I do. Or something.

Sparing the sugar coating and the sympathy, your solution is simple. Lick your wounds and move on.

She cheated? She must not love you enough. Get rid of her.

Honestly no matter what the circumstances are there is no excuses for cheating, not for the guy or the girl. If you let her get away with this, then ur just putting yourself in a position that is gonna get u really hurt in the future. The good thing is that it was only 3 months and u seen her real side early.. get over it and move on.. you will find someone better..

dump her stupid ass you don't need that nonsense

I've got 2 other girls in the lineup now anyway. I'm going to move on.
    Haha you guys have to here this: Her friend texted me today and said she threw up about 6 times yesterday and was sick all day. She also told me that she wants me back for good this time. I just texted her back "haha lmfao". That's what you get. Wait til she finds out I'm gone.
    I'm actually quite happy now
    Thanks for all the reply's!

dump her, but screw her sister or bestfriend first

Quote Originally Posted by hotspurfan View Post
    dump her, but screw her sister or bestfriend first
    I'd recommend that to your wife also

haha, sorry couldn't resist....I will leave you alone now