+ Follow This Topic

Thread: back shot

back shot

Hi All,

me and my boyfriend love each other and we have sex regularly. Sometimes he is very keen on doing from backside (Doggy) and only in vagine.... not A..... and i don't think so anything wrong with that... even i enjoy that too...

but sometimes it pains as he goes very deep ..... please help me with your suggestiong.

Is it bad or harmful to go very deep ???

Should i ask him to stop doing this.. i am scared he will be very unhappy ???

Thanks in advance.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you dont like it then try another position. As for it hurting....surely you know whether it hurts or not!?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Hi....

Thanks for replyin....i want to know one more thing... may be its my mind which is not thinking properly.

my boyfriend..... whenever we make love.... he doesn;t even put curtain on window.....when i ask him to do so.. he says... none can see us from outside... i think.. they might...... once we were in hotel... and as far as i think...... hotel waiters in front of our 4th floor hotel balcony...which windows was complete open.... saw us fully making love.... i think so.. when i asked my boyf... he again said same thing.. they cant see us...

is it something unusual ???

is he intentionally doing it or taking it very casually ???

any thought please...

You can get a bit deeper penetration in that position than you can in most others. It's quite possible that in that position he's just a bit too big for you. You can do some damage if he's significantly too big and pushes too hard. Ask your gynecologist.

When I was married, I always wanted to do it doggie-style, but that position hurt my ex-wife. She isn't petite, and my cock isn't huge. For some reason, she never let me penetrate very deep.
    I got frustrated, and we often argued about stuff because I was sexually dissatisfied. I am convinced we experienced sexual incompatibility. It was the worst sex, and I hated it.
    Now I have a woman who is very compatible with me. She loves it deep and hard from behind, and I couldn't be happier.