+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How To Bring This Up Delicately

How To Bring This Up Delicately

I've been with my lover for over a year now. He and I both have spouses. We talk every day and see each other every few months to hang out and have some fun. We've always used condoms, but I'd like to change that the next time we're together. We're both clean...no germs. How do I approach this with him?

You don't. If you're fooling around, going without a condom is putting OTHER PEOPLE'S lives at risk without telling them. That's just wrong.

Once a cheat always a cheat
    not only when you do that you put his wife at risk of a std too
    how do you know he is clean every few months you see him for sex
    you are not a very smart woman are you
    not only are you sleeping with him but everyone his wife slept with and vice versa
    price you pay for having a fling every so often
    Last edited by sweetkissesforu; 17-02-11 at 11:50 PM.
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Second that. You don't. Unprotected sex should be reserved for MONOGOMOUS couples.

Quote Originally Posted by violingirl View Post
    I've been with my lover for over a year now. He and I both have spouses. We talk every day and see each other every few months to hang out and have some fun. We've always used condoms, but I'd like to change that the next time we're together. We're both clean...no germs. How do I approach this with him?
    You already know for a fact that your lover is a cheater. How do you know that he isn't also doing someone else?
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

He's probably shagging a few women behind his wifes back....and he doesn't want to give his wife an STD. To pass on an STD would make her aware of what he is up too....and like most married men he doesn't want her knowing and because he will be afraid to lose her.

If he isn't shagging a few more women and just you, then he obviously doesn't trust that you 'clean' enough and so as not to pass anything on to his wife.

Come to think of it, I don't blame him for wearing one. I mean if you will shag married men and behind your hubbys back, he totally lacks respect for you and probably thinks you are shagging a few more besides him.

All you are is another 'hole'....he will tire of banging eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    He's probably shagging a few women behind his wifes back....and he doesn't want to give his wife an STD. To pass on an STD would make her aware of what he is up too....and like most married men he doesn't want her knowing and because he will be afraid to lose her.

If he isn't shagging a few more women and just you, then he obviously doesn't trust that you 'clean' enough and so as not to pass anything on to his wife.

Come to think of it, I don't blame him for wearing one. I mean if you will shag married men and behind your hubbys back, he totally lacks respect for you and probably thinks you are shagging a few more besides him.

All you are is another 'hole'....he will tire of banging eventually.
    One more quick point is she old enough to still have children does he want that to i also think cheats are assos bottom line sorry for being so blunt it makes me mad marriage is sacred i would never forgive my man doing this as i read so many posts on this site wow
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Wow ...seriously! How could you do this in the first place? I don't get cheaters! You are a married woman...why did you even get married?? I hope both of your spouses find out about this and end up with eachother!

is she old enough to still have children
    Yes, I'm able to have children, but he's had a vasectomy. You can bash the cheating all you want guys, but it really didn't help to answer the question I asked.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    several of us have addressed your EXACT question.

Quote Originally Posted by violingirl View Post
    Yes, I'm able to have children, but he's had a vasectomy. You can bash the cheating all you want guys, but it really didn't help to answer the question I asked.
    you asked our opinions and most have been biased so in that none of us think that cheating is exceptable
    try coming right up front i want you to have sex without a condom he is your cheating lover
    taking a risk of ruining 2 families be honest and say it
    and pray that he dont have anything you dont want like an std
    Oscar Wilde

Guys guys, you assume condoms protect from STDs. They protect you from PREGNANCY. She can do that by going on birth control. Condoms help prevent STDs, but they are far less effective than you might think. Here are some condom facts:

[url=http://www.cdc.gov/condomeffectiveness/latex.htm]CDC - Condom Effectiveness - Male Latex Condoms and Sexually Transmitted Diseases[/url]

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^ that article says they are pretty damn effective, when used properly.

Violin girl - you only see him every few months. That's not much. I would guess he has other lovers when he's not seeing you. You would be foolish to forego protection.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Its not worth the risk

If this guy is screwing you behind his wife's back, who's to say he's not screwin someone else behind both your backs. When it comes to affairs you are not the one that gets the respect or the promise of fidelity. There are no rules when playin dirty.

If your husband was having an affair without protection and F ucks you......how would you feel about that? I'm sure you never bother to because you are only thinking about yourself. I can see why there are issues in your marriage and it's no fault of your husband.