+ Follow This Topic

Thread: last size question, i promise!

last size question, i promise!

does the size of a flacid penis matter at all?

i know that when i'm at attention i am "average" sized (thanks to all the nice answers in my other post).

however when soft i am downright tiny. i mean really really tiny. it almost shrinks away and disappears.

do women care at all what the soft penis looks like? or is it just not a factor b/c they righly know that they all grow at different rates.

i'm so tiny when flacid that i avoid nudity at all costs!

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    umm NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo what the hell can I do with that? Nothing therefore I couldn't care less.

My you have to let this go really DCbob no it does not matter never hard or soft get over the obsession really all that matters is what you do as a lover oral sex is good lots of good foreplay
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Quote Originally Posted by sweetkissesforu View Post
    My you have to let this go really DCbob no it does not matter never hard or soft get over the obsession really all that matters is what you do as a lover oral sex is good lots of good foreplay
    thanks sweetkisses. insecurity dies hard!

You seem to enjoy talking about dicks...sure u aint a gay guy??

Why would we care about the size of your flacid penis ffs?! Not exactly like it is stuck on the end of your nose is it???

I have better things to be thinking about.....like that new red dress I just saw and what colour shoes that would go with it.

nobody cares about a flaccid penis! it's not like it's flaccid when you have sex.

Dude ... IT DOES NOT MATTER! Your wife loves you! Stop stressing!...I would advise reading a book or something on building your selfesteem.

I'm beginning to wonder why he's so obsessed with his prick and when his wife married him knowing about his prick.

It's like me asking questions to the guys about my boobs and if I'm married. I couldn't give a toss what other guys thought and when I have the man I want.

I'm hoping you aren't asking female opinions and for the wrong reasons bobby...like you are contemplating an affair or something and you are looking for reassurance your dick would be acceptable to another woman and before you embark on an affair.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 18-02-11 at 03:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DCbob View Post
    thanks sweetkisses. insecurity dies hard!
    I could understand and see your point if you were a 36 year old virgin.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    I'm beginning to wonder why he's so obsessed with his prick and when his wife married him knowing about his prick.

It's like me asking questions to the guys about my boobs and if I'm married. I couldn't give a toss what other guys thought and when I have the man I want.

I'm hoping you aren't asking female opinions and for the wrong reasons bobby...like you are contemplating an affair or something and you are looking for reassurance your dick would be acceptable to another woman and before you embark on an affair.
    that's the unfortunate nature of insecurity and an obsession about it. i wish i could just not care about it. not contemplating anything extra-marital. i'm happy i have a great woman, and i am not interested in others. the reassurance i seek is just for me.

Quote Originally Posted by DCbob View Post
    that's the unfortunate nature of insecurity and an obsession about it. i wish i could just not care about it. not contemplating anything extra-marital. i'm happy i have a great woman, and i am not interested in others. the reassurance i seek is just for me.
    But you shouldn't need reassurance from others and to feel better about yourself.
    Be happy with who you are and what you have, because you are just as good as anyone else out there