+ Follow This Topic

Thread: So shy, what do I do?

So shy, what do I do?

This guy I've liked alot since almost the beginning of the school year is confusing me so much.
    First off I'm really shy, but this is the first time I've ever felt so strongly about someone.
    I know he probably doesn't like me that way, but he keeps making eye contact with me and staring at me.
    We've never had a serious conversation with each other before, but uh he's amazing.
    I've never met a more perfect guy, he's sweet, funny, outgoing, smart, awesome at sports and his personality is just so...
    So I just wanted to know what's up with him?

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    How old are you? And have you ever talked to him?
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

First of all i think that the only way to truly get to know someone is by actually talking to them. even then it takes a while before becoming intimate with someone and the letting you in to their true self. Secondly, as you say you've never had a serious conversation but then continue to list a load of traits about him i think you may be fantasizing here a little. In my opinion girls tend to do this with guys they don't know well. They create a personality of their liking. Go talk to him, plant the seed. Keep regular contact with him and see how things go from there. after all you lose out on 100% of the opportunities you don't take

When I say serious conversation, I mean like talking about life and true love and all that stuff. Plus I have about 4 classes with him so it's kind of impossible not to talk to him.