+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Found pic of GF cheating, or maybe not? You decide

Found pic of GF cheating, or maybe not? You decide

img138.imageshack.us/g/50408554.jpg

put an http: in front of that above

Hey everyone, Ive been dating this girl for over a year. I stumbled upon the following pics about a week ago. Its from event at a friends house about a month ago. She's standing between this dudes legs at a party real close like. I looks like there kissing or something, another photo shows this guys face in her chest. Their hands are on each other... She swears she was just talking to him. then she said he was comforting her because she was drunk and crying because i treat her bad sometimes. By looking at the photos what do you think? She said I have every right to be mad but insists she did nothing with him. A week later i find texts on her phone (sexting) to a different guy about how she can please herself without me, admits doing anal, what she named her private parts. Just messed up stuff.... She said she was really sorry and doesn't know why she texted those things. Other than this I haven't ever really caught her doing anything questionable.

This has been haunting me everyday since, not an hour goes by I don't think about it and the pain in my chest is almost unbearable. I feel like I can never trust her again and I never want her to go out with her trashy friends again. Its been about 2 weeks and I still feel so hurt by this.

What should I do, should i give it more time or say goodbye? She's a single mom, Im 29 and running outta time to find a life partner so to speak. I have everything in life I want- 2 cars, a house, great stable income, but women are hard for me to come by. Low self esteem, trust issuses, etc...

You must have posted the wrong pics, because all I saw was a pair of grey boots and some girl on a couch laughing....no sign of anything else.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Honestly the pics don't tell you shit. However you clearly obviously dont' trust her, and rightfully so when she's texting crap like that.

Ya a girl with a blackout bar, and grey boots. If you don't like whats she's doing, dump her. Life is too short to put up with BS.

If I'm correct, there is a couple in the background of both pics and it looks like they're getting close there.

I'm more concerned about what you mean by "treating her bad", though. What's the matter? Don't you know how to treat a lady?
    Well anyway, there are all kinds of levels of wrong happening between you two. She seems to be dishonest, you don't trust her, there is some kind of mistreatment going on here. Why not just end all the drama and break up? Sometimes, a knot just isn't worth untangling.

Don't throw your life away on some relationship that you're not happy with. Eventually another girl will come along, and the next, and the next.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    You must have posted the wrong pics, because all I saw was a pair of grey boots and some girl on a couch laughing....no sign of anything else.
    Look at the pics, she's in the left corner. One pic the dude has his face in her chest the other you cant see their faces but look a at the body language and position. Theyre face to face. Shes all close standing in between his legs. Not a typical talking position for a girl who has a boy friend, am i right to think she kissed this guy?

I drew arrows for cryn out loud

29 and running outta time WTF your young and it sounds like there is lots of problems in this relationship that you have to check up on her all the time let go and you are young enough to find a life partner in fact there are older my grandfather 67 when he married the second time
    Last edited by sweetkissesforu; 19-02-11 at 07:07 AM.
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

OK I had another look and actually took them into paint shop and to zoom them for a closer look...lols

He has her head buried in her, just below her face and almost at her breast. He isn't on her breast, unless her breasts hang from her neck.

The other pic shows a hand near legs....

The guy is a little too close for comfort I will admit and in the pic where he has his face buried in her neck. Your gf doesn't seem to be reciprocating his closeness though, because her head appears to be turned away from him and she does not have her arms around him....
    He would appear to be some guy who was just fancying his chances with her IMO.

I seriously don't think these pics prove anything.

I'd be more worried about the text messages.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 19-02-11 at 07:10 AM.

ive checked these pics out twice i can not find anything incriminating
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

so theres nothng wrong with my girlfriend all up in a guys face standing crotch to crotch? His had on her stomache her hand on his arm, Thats OK?!!!

Yeah, it doesn't look all that innocent.

So, OP, why didn't you answer the question about treating her bad?

Quote Originally Posted by 4jms View Post
    so theres nothng wrong with my girlfriend all up in a guys face standing crotch to crotch? His had on her stomache her hand on his arm, Thats OK?!!!
    How do you know he didn't go all up in her face? They are not crotch to crotch and because he's bending over....he'd be standing straight if they were crotch to crotch.
    And I can't see no hand on an arm, nor his on her stomach...
    There is a hand next to a leg....
    How do you know it is even the same guys leg, as the guy who is next to her in the other pic??? You can't see faces.

she kinda been pushing me too be a father figure toward her son, honestly I find it difficult. He a whiney little brat some times. Father is some piece of shit no where to be found. SHe got pregnant at age 14, ya i know i know.

we have gotten into fights before Ive said things like I dont wana be your kids father. Ive pushed her to start dieting more cause shes over wieght for her height, I have been caught eyeballing other girls walkign down the street, etc.. Im just LOOKING geez!

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Look again: there is groping going on.

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    Look again: there is groping going on.
    Where? I've even zoomed them and cant see it...lol

Hang on, is that grey boot resting on a leg???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast