+ Follow This Topic

Thread: GF txtd me she met a stranger for a drink

GF txtd me she met a stranger for a drink

my gf left her jacket at this valentines party on wed (but she didnt tell me the valentines part, just said ONE drink with a girl friend.) things were a bit rocky last week. So she appeals on the facebook event for it. Friday she txts me he met d guy on thurs (who she said stole it wen drunk) she went on how amazing d guy was, so much in common and came home late cuz of him. Then she mentions her guy friends givin her their coat and jacket to her wen she lost it.

What on earth is she doing telling me this!? I feel cheated and that was a date! She says shed never cheat. She goes crazy if i even talk about female friends! Is she naive or making me jealous on purpose? How should i deal with this? Im seeing her tonight, bt am a bit emotional to think/act rationally? (And wot about d valentines thing - wuz meant to b for partners or singles , and hope that meant her friend. She left my place at the same night so maybe she didnt know her friend pland that?)
    Last edited by johnmajor; 19-02-11 at 10:14 AM.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    SHE LIED. She PROBABLY did some flirting while drunk and her behavior is not ok. That's not something i would do or tell my bf if i did do that. She sounds immature.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

im realy confused as to why she said it in detail, honestly.
    I have yet to comment on it & ignored it but hope she wil understand my view if i did?

If she is playing a game or not....it looks bad. Why put up with this crap? Break up with her and see how she feels about that.

Users Country Flag
    Girls who act like this are just gross. That's what she is, a LITTLE GIRL...explains her actions completely.

Ok update - so the weekend with her has past. She said it was just friendly only and never thought of it anything more. She said the guy WAS trying things on her... Attemtpting to touch her leg but she dodged it. And texting her kisses and shit on FB which she says creeped her out. I told her i trusted her that nothing happened as she said so herself and i didn't trust the guy, but really im not sure now. I asked for the guy's number as a kinda serious joke but she refused. She said her mum even told her what the F**k was she doing drinking with this guy as well, so maybe she was innocent/'naive' in her own words. I told her to empathise and she said she would go crazy if i did that so i really don't have clue what is up!!! I think im on the edge now, last chance of an act of complete selfishness and that's it, cuz i deserve better than that.

Yes it is true she is pretty immature and selfish for her age (she even acknowledges it and reminds me), even to her family and friends, and the affections and feelings for me she shows me, is what she says a huge step/big deal for her and she hasn't done so to anyone before. She says ive melted her cold heart. I am wondering if it really is worth it anymore It wasn't anything like this in the first two months since oct, just after these few weeks things are goin down hill fast.
    Last edited by johnmajor; 22-02-11 at 05:30 AM.

Users Country Flag
    um so she won't let you have the number?

There's a problem there. something is up.

Women are territorial. Honestly, I would simply tell her how you feel disrespected and cheated on and then just move on. The fact that it was even a thought and then she ACTED on it and then she RANTED about it to your face is just plain wrong. Role reversal, you know you would be in the gutter and her friends wouldnt hesitate to drag your name through the city. But who am I, just another random poster with his fair share of shafts taken. Call me disgruntled, but its not worth the effort.
    Same song and dance.
    "Whats the weather like kid?" --- "Its always sunny in Hell."

Third date! Can't stop fate. Its time to take this thing we got to the next level.
    Ya'know SPEND ALL OF OUR WAKING HOURS TOGETHER!!!!
    SURPRISE showed up at your job again! I was thinkin' I wanna be everything to you.

Dump her ass.

First of you boasts to you about how great he is.
    Then she's calling him a creep.
    It sounds like she tried to call him afterwards, and he's ignoring/not replying. So now he's actually been creepy the entire time.

Er...you know something is up. You have to decide if this behaviour is really acceptable, and if it isn't then you have to leave.
    I'm 25 and Female.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    She called me one day when I was on Skype video-chatting with my sister, and I took the call... hung up the phone a few minutes later and my sister was bawling... I asked her what was wrong, and she said "You should've seen the look on your face when you looked at your phone and saw that B______was calling. Your whole face lit up."

She said it was just friendly only and never thought of it anything more.
    How gullible. No understanding of the male mind obviously. What did she think he was after? To talk about the weather and last weeks tv??

She said the guy WAS trying things on her... Attemtpting to touch her leg but she dodged...
    Naturally. He probably was viewing it that she went out with him and because she liked him as 'more' than a friend.
    She dodged his touch....but was it enough for her to leave her presence?

From 'great' to 'creepy'....

She aint happy with him and he's pissed her off.

He probably showed no more interest after the first time they met.

Totally unacceptable, she said it was a drink with a girlfriend........it was a dude. I woulda dumped her ass IMMEDIATELY! That ALONE is pure intention to cheat, why would she lie about it being a girl instead of a guy..........guilt. Let her go grow the **** up.