+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How will I get him back!

How will I get him back!

How can I stop him messing with me? and get him back into our loving and caring relationship?
    He says we are not good together but then he looks for me and he tells me he misses me and that he wants to be with me.
    He says its not only sex we have, because we know each other so well just isn't the same to be with someone else. I feel the same we love to be in each other arms but when it comes to making decision and real life stuff we used to argue too much, so he decided to brake up.
    We have been working on the relationship for a year counseling. We broke up in September and I was broken hart for 3 months, but I decided to react and not give in. So I didn't contact him at all and after 3 months or just b4 xmas he came back.
    He didn't say I miss you and love you and want you back, he said I miss our intimacy can we meet up sometimes. We did and after while we started to date again do nice thing and he opened up saying I am back because I want to try to be with you again.
    Well we had an argument 3 wks ago and since then he's back saying its not point being together we are no good for each other...
    What should I do? We slept 2gather last week and he said he'll call me this wknd, I don't want a sexual relationship but I want him back for good.
    does he still love me?

I'd say it sounds like he is only in it for sex. Any relationship started with sex first, then dating is going to be a sex-based relationship. If you guys can date without having sex, then this may work out. From what you've said though, it sounds like you have to put out in order to be with him. That's not a good thing of course..

Ya just like what we all have been telling you....reposting will not get you different results on this.