+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Are we men actually capable of loving someone till the day we die?

80r is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    Almost every girl I've met didn't have an issue with the many times we had sex daily.
    I have found that women have been more horny than men: although over time this will change (because it is basic)

The only time I've been refused sex: is when we did it so much she was really sore and/or my (sperm) tank was on E.

When I wanted sex: I just took it (and I don't mean rape)
    Women will hand you the keys if you know how to ask for them dude. Trust me. It's really that easy.
    Once a woman feels comfortable with you (provided you are mysterious, appealing, funny/attractive) taking them to bed is easier than
    getting their facebook page!
    How long was your longest relationship?

Going on 6 years now. She was very shy when I met her (surprise right?) Now, she's a sexual machine. I think great sex brings out the animal in women.
    Crappy sex? Meh.

But before that? Shit man they all overlapped (because I cheated each time)
    Creating new relationships on top of old ones never realizing that the high I got from doing this: was the illusion that *I* was actually loving them.

If you can't pinpoint it? Does it exist?
    Maybe, maybe not.

The tone in this quote speaks of your emotionally compromised stance of your disdain for this "perceived" pedestal.
    Calling a woman a raging bitch does little to nothing for your position.
    Not that I'm trying for a position of some sort, but I'm curiuos how you come to this conclusion. Women have been calling men names for ages. Some of our -natural- traits are viewed as faulty or just bad. Our sex drive, and aggressive traits are often used to label men, as a whole, as offending creatures by some women.
    Picking on PMS is no different if we want to be fair, no?
    Granted, there are men who already fault women for pms, but my experiance tends to count them at fewer numbers.

This is a good point but equally as valid is an opinion that deems promiscuity appropriate.
    And why can't promiscuity be appropriate? Is there something fundamentally -wrong- with having sex? This is one of those things that have been... colored by religion and stigma.
    Consider eating pork, a big no-no for some religions.
    I'm personally far more offended by manipulating someone to get sex.

Guess what dude. If you get that feeling...you're not alone here. Why?
    MEN EMPOWERED WOMEN. They had to ask for permission (which implies they did NOT ever have the authority) to be equal. While I am for equality...most women do NOT know what this actually means. And it is sad.
    Asking is more a current issue than historical. Even historically, it varied greatly depending on situation.
    I think more women know what equality means than you think. One problem is that many abuse it to get what they want. Another is that legally, women have more rights than men. Yet another, is that yes, men -can- be pigs.

Who to point the finger at?
    -Society
    -Indoctrination
    -Programming....................Done.
    I don't really believe finger pointing is constructive.
    Equal right are still a fairly new concept, and there's going to be -alot- more back and forth before men and women can really start treating each other more equally.

This is because they aren't fair nor being equal as they demand from the male population, that's why.
    See, if you're religious...It's all Eve's fault for her issues, let alone why we fell from paradise in the 1st place.
    If you don't believe this, cool. Then don't invoke equality as a basis for your *right* to be ________.

If a man sleeps around with many women? He's a man whore plain and simple.
    If a woman sleeps around with many men? Is she some wondrous being sharing her love with all men? Nope. Equality.
    Really not sure what you're trying to say here.

Since we have ensured our survival: ask yourself when and if the paradigm shifted: how do men and women think now?
    I'm just going to leave this one alone. For this thread anyways.
    Last edited by Regnent; 26-02-11 at 11:29 PM.
    Green!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567