+ Follow This Topic

Thread: where are my love feelings ? really need help!:(

where are my love feelings ? really need help!:(

so i haven't been in a relationship in a while , maybe because i just haven't had any feelings of love towards a women other than my first girlfriend which i fell so deeply in love then broke up after 2 years because we were just started to fade away and no i don't not have any feelings for her anymore .
    so to Cut to the chase here is how it goes.

So i have been talking to this girl for around 3-4months or so and she is simply amazing she the one i have been searching for for many years i would love to be with her but when im not with her it feels like i don't love her or have no feelings for her , and it really annoys me because i love the feelings i have when im around her and when i go home at the end of the day it all fades away and i don't really have time to be with her and sometimes i just cant be bothered meeting her because i don't really miss her ? i really need to know how to love her without really being with her all the time and also to miss being with her? we cant just be friends i really want a relationship and so does she .

i sometimes get depressed or sober about this matter i feel heartless or emotionless and i cant let her go nor hurt her , its been bugging me for a long time and i will do anything to get my love feelings bounce again !!! :'(

any advice please ?
    ive been also been thinking may it be something with chemicals in my body , just like when ur depressed curtain chemicals change?
    no harsh comments thanks .

You don't love her :-S, it sounds to me like you are enjoying her friendship only, in any case don't assume about her being great so soon lol, it's just 3-4 months ^^, I was like that before n I know you take more time to tell " great" or not lol.

[url=http://www.buzzle.com/articles/stages-of-a-healthy-relationship.html]Stages of a Healthy Relationship[/url]
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Maybe your infactuated or in lust
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~