+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should I do?

What should I do?

Well I have broken up with my ex and we blocked all communications its been around 12 days now without any communications and I have been really happy about my life now and ecstatic about the future. Yes there are some odd times where I think about her and how much I can't forgive her for what she done to me and just left me like that (its a long story) but even though I have been going out with my friends and really getting in the mix with my friends alot and being happy I just feel empty. I mean when I had a gf my phone would never stop vibrating because of the text messages and this is the only thing that I'm missing feeling special and that someone loves me dearly. I don't want her back, I don't even wanna see her face infact because of what she done to me but I feel as if I won't fully get over this unless I get a new gf but I don't wanna do that because I'm not ready for one right now and there aren't any girls who interest me. For whatever reason she moved on and got a bf after just 1 month but I'm not ready because I'm too busy with my studies and my work. Should I wait for the right girl to come along and not force myself in finding someone? I'm really confused so what should I do?

Wait really then your next gf wont be a rebound sometimes tho when you do get comfortable the right one will come
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~