+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girlfriend is a virgin and is afraid?

Girlfriend is a virgin and is afraid?

My girlfriend is a virgin, I am not. We are both 24 years old. She is ready to have sex, but is afraid of the pain. Every-time I am about to enter her she makes me stop because she says it hurts too much. It's a real mood killer for both of us when she wants to stop, as you can imagine. I am only able to get little bit inside her and it is very tight. She is a small/petite person, and I am average size.

We have been dating for almost a year and are very comfortable with each other. We have been trying for a long time. I do not want to hurt her, and I am going very slow. I try to comfort her and make sure she is not embarrassed or nervous as much as possible. I am a patient person, I love her, and I am not trying to rush her into doing this. She knows that.

Part of me wants to just keep going -- to not stop when she says stop. I know once she is over the initial part it will be fine. But I really do not want to hurt her.

Any suggestions on how to make things better?

You have to get her really lubed up and aroused. If oral sex isn't enough, use some KY jelly. Make sure the room is warm and comfortable, as people tend to tense up if the room is too cold.
    Use your tongue to widen her.... Get her very aroused and relaxed. Take your time.... don't rush into intercourse until she is super wet. You will be inside of her before you know it.

Yeah: even though you may not be a virgin: "technically" you're about as close to a virgin as she is.

What to do?
    Turn her on, make her dripping wet, and smoldering hot dude. Make her eyes roll at the back of her head like Storm from X men...
    This can be accomplished without putting it in. Then when she is just melting with ecstasy slowly put it in, then take it out, maker her yearn for it...
    Kiss her hard, then soft, touch her neck, lick her neck, then bite it, breathe some hot sex into her ear, neckline, undo her bra with one hand using two fingers
    while doing something else.

Lick the alphabet (if you like eating her out) Be spontaneous, adventurous and be confident.
    It's going to hurt when she is focusing on the pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    You have to get her really lubed up and aroused. If oral sex isn't enough, use some KY jelly. Make sure the room is warm and comfortable, as people tend to tense up if the room is too cold.
    Use your tongue to widen her.... Get her very aroused and relaxed. Take your time.... don't rush into intercourse until she is super wet. You will be inside of her before you know it.
    You lost me at "lubed up"

Typical attitude virgin girls tend to have.

Get her drunk and horny, and give her some good oral sex to reciprocate for the sacrifice that's about to be made to the penile god, lube up your meat stick and give her the ol' beef injection. It'll still hurt, but hey, the sooner the better. Once it's in, it's not like she can do much about it.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 23-02-11 at 06:46 AM.

80r is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Just finger her a few times. Start with one finger, then two, then three. If you can do three, you're golden.

Quote Originally Posted by 80r View Post
    Just finger her a few times. Start with one finger, then two, then three. If you can do three, you're golden.
    3 fingers=small girth dude.

lube is a girl's best friend!

Quote Originally Posted by 80r View Post
    honestly I don't really like being fingered... for some reason it always tends to hurt. sex is better =)

80r is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    honestly I don't really like being fingered... for some reason it always tends to hurt. sex is better =)
    Then the people who did it weren't good at it. I've never been with a girl who didn't enjoy it, though they did enjoy sex more. Sex is clearly not working for the fellow above, however.