+ Follow This Topic

Thread: planning for the marriage in the future but she broke up now

planning for the marriage in the future but she broke up now

hey am from Israel
    I luved a girl so much nd she luved me more, I was like her god nd she wanted me beside her every second but I wasn't beside her I was so far because of distance it was a disagreement between my family and her family so we couldn't see each other since months but we still together and I was fightin for her she promised me to stay with me forever "in goodness, badness, sadness, happiness, sickness and in health" cause I was the one I was the luv of her life nd she was my heroin..we are 19 years old..
    everythin was great till I started to be jealous in so freakin way so all the time figh fight fight :@ !!! because of very stupid small things .. (why yu did that why is that for I don't want yu to talk like that we must change....) nd all that fight was because of distance I wanted so deeply to see her to hug her into my arms to feel warm cause she was the only person in my life nd all our dreams was the same to marry nd have kids nd be happy togther but I was so mad nd I get angry fastly I have no Patience everythin will be great in the end but need jus some patience so she left me cause I made her breathless I didn't give her a spot of light so she can breath I was like that cause I was so freakin in luv with her I luved her more than my mom nd more than everythin.. me am a cool person I sing nd play guitar I have a very good future but I cant nd I won't luv another girl the only thing I can think about is to get back to each other nd I feel that she watchin what am doin like she added me in "facebook" with another name nd she don't know that I know that this account belong to her I feel that she wanna get back but don't wanna do it I sent her many messages but she told me that : "there is no futuer betwin us luv again nd forget me shit happens" but she still watchin me yeah what we had what we shared was so sooooo big I can't describe how huge waas !!! I meant to her everythin nd she was waitin for me to take her nd get out of the stupid society she was dying nd wait for me to take her am the only one can do that we are the same in everythin our dream was to go canada togther nd live there in a small woody house... what to do to get her back..
    Last edited by real-luv; 23-02-11 at 01:53 AM.

the way you write its hard to understand...

ohh I know I didn't learn to write I jus learned to talk english srry nd I don't know how to explain what I feel :S

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    the way you write its hard to understand...
    Oh, Stewardess...I speech Jive.

First off: when a man is made out to be "like a God" in a relationship: she has ISSUES investing all that she has in order for you to love her back.
    2nd, Distance kills relationships. Your "feelings" aren't fully developed and what you felt wasn't proportionate to what it actually was.

Jealousy is a trait that fearful cowards employ. It also indicates you aren't in control of your emotions: indicative of inexperienced people.
    Having a short temper: resorting to anger destroys relationships. How can you claim you love her when you resort to jealousy and anger? This is NOT love pal.

She left you because you suffocated her. Women HATE this shit. if you love a woman more than your own mother: YOU too have issues getting caught up
    in the feeling at the moment or time; and now look at what happened....Do you concede that what you did pushed her away?

It doesn't matter that she 'watches' you on Facebook. It is of NO significance. It is a red herring.

What to do to get her back?
    You are you: and she doesn't want YOU because of WHO you are, see that?
    Your treatment of her is what pushed her away in the first place.
    The last thing ANY woman needs is a violent, abusive, controlling, angry and jealous coward as their man.

So what to do? NOTHING.
    She wants a man to love her: and who shows it: not just says it without any substance to back it up.

The end. It's over.

WTF yu talkin about yu are so mean to say that we were planning for marriage nd we was so in love she loved me cause we are the same in everythin nd yu will never know how beautiful was our love nd she loved my anger nd all the time she made me angry to see how I'll look the problem is not the anger... thank yu a lot !!! some times I meet people I wish I didn't.. I came here askin for help not for that shit yu talkin about well thank yu again I won't come back here nd I won't ask anybody for help people don't know a shit about anythin in the world!!!