+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What are people thinking at the club?

What are people thinking at the club?

So i went to a teen night at a club. I went with 2 other friends. It was fun.
    I danced with some guys. Want i want to Know is, do guys watch you and wait to go to you,
    or do they just come randomly. Because me and me friend had i bet of who can get to a
    certain number of guys to dance with them first.( I won )
    (It was my first time going, and its not like the opportunities frequent they come up at the most once a month. -_-)
    Do they care about your face or what? Just wana know what things go through a guys mind at the club.
    Why do they approach you? Is it random ? or planned?

Wow well it can be both, but it's usually planned....guys are on the hunt and what usually goes through a guys head is "I wonder if I can have sex with her?".

I believe it's planned most of the time.
    How Happy We Are To Meet Millionaire Friends From Afar! - WANTSMILLIONAIRE.COM

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's planned. It's a balance of how attractive they find you and whether they think they're in with a shot.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

He couldn't give a toss what your face is like....if he's on the huint for sex and you are willing.

Mixed answers. Any guys like to spill the beans, on what they're thinking when they see a girl dancing, and whether or not to go to her?

the majority of my mates are body focused. if a girl has a good body and are willing, then BAM. bagged it.

I on the other hand have high standards, don't like cheap sex, and care more about the face. good body tho is obviously a must, but so is face. how good a dancer you are etc as well, attitude etc. you can tell if a girl is a player or whoring herself, (which you probably were if you were having a comp to see how many guys you could attract.) nothing saying what you did was wrong, but hell, i know i would have stayed away. im all for competition but im not out to dance or get with a girl who will grind up with anyone just for attention. HELLA unattractive

Most guys are looking for someone to get with.....that is what clubbing is all about. Don't be going to a club looking for a BF, that's not what the majority of guys are there for. Just add some alcohol and it gets even worse. Gosh you have so much to look forward too. Start working on getting some fake ID.

LOL! i didnt grind with just anyone, i turned a lot of guys down

OMG! finally someone who gets it! everyone in the Ask a male forum is pretty much calling me a whore, and a bxtch for "pissing the nice guys off" WHAT NICE GUYS! not looking for a bF.
    I pretty much want to know what caused me to win. My friend is blond n has a lil hey hey. But not me. Im Brown hair brown eyes, small small small. Im half Chilean so not retarded when it comes to dancing.
    Last edited by waitimConfused; 23-02-11 at 11:05 PM.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by waitimConfused View Post
    "everyone" in the Ask a male forum is pretty much calling me a whore, and a bxtch for "pissing the nice guys off" WHAT NICE GUYS! not looking for a bF.
    You dumb shit I didn't call you a whore! I said you play mind games and will be treated like a peice of ass. Every guy here also said it's all about the peice of ass. Don't twist my words.

So you're in a competetioon ( to win I'd assume ) and you managed to have SOOOOOOOO many guys after you that you turned some away and STILL won? AMAZING! Either your friend looks like a dude or your powers of persuasion are a bit more persuasive than hers eh? You say you're short, flat chested and flat assed, yet you still attracted all these guys lol......in a club. The reason you've gotten such negative responses from some of the senior members here is because we can see what's really going on, but it's only a matter of time before you learn the hard way.......kids.
    Last edited by IncognitoSir; 24-02-11 at 12:13 AM. Reason: .........................kids lol

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    You dumb shit I didn't call you a whore! I said you play mind games and will be treated like a peice of ass. Every guy here also said it's all about the peice of ass. Don't twist my words.
    Get her from another thread lol!

Quote Originally Posted by IncognitoSir View Post
    So you're in a competetioon ( to win I'd assume ) and you managed to have SOOOOOOOO many guys after you that you turned some away and STILL won? AMAZING! Either your friend looks like a dude or your powers of persuasion are a bit more persuasive than hers eh? You say you're short, flat chested and flat assed, yet you still attracted all these guys lol......in a club. The reason you've gotten such negative responses from some of the senior members here is because we can see what's really going on, but it's only a matter of time before you learn the hard way.......kids.
    Or she comes across as being 'the easier piece of meat'....and the guys will go for that which they think will 'put out' easier.

Where did i say i was short? im not snooki -_-
    What exactly is going on!, please tell me, becasue thats probably what i want to know, other then these bullshitter's
    calling me a slut, and a bimbo.
    Which is profoundly absurd considering ive written time after time, i was dressed completely conservative.
    Im not twisting your words around, im referring to other people dumbass. This whole site isn't dedicated to your low-life ass. So hopp off.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast