+ Follow This Topic

Thread: New girlfriend is sick, What should I do?

New girlfriend is sick, What should I do?

Tuesday My girlfriend said she was feeling sick. I was at work so I told her to just rest and we would talk later. We talked later at night everything was okay.

Wednesday morning I texted her "morning " assuming she would get back to me but she didn't text back until the afternoon. She said she was not sick anymore. So then I get a message at 11:45 at night. She said she feels like she doesn't have a boyfriend. I said why and she said I didn't even ask her how she was feeling today.

I assumed she went to school and work. She didn't but never told me. I had planned on asking how she was feeling in the morning but she never got back to me. Did I do anything wrong here? She was still feeling sick but thought I did care. I really care a lot about this girl, I even told her I would have brought her soup and crackers but didn't know she was home sick. She seems fine now I just want to know what I screwed up other than not asking her how she felt right away in the morning.

(we haven't even been together for a week, but have known each other for about 6 months)

I'm unsure.

On one hand, it's thoughtful to ask how someone is feeling if they're under the weather, and on the other, if all you did was not ask how she felt and she got mad, then she sounds touchy.

Of course, I'm different. I like to be left alone when I'm sick. Seriously, though, if she felt like she "didn't have a boyfriend" anymore just because you left her alone, I don't think it's something you did. That was an awfully small situation to get upset about, too. It's like of you change the radio station in the car to a Death Metal station, then your significant other says "we're done" because of that.

Sounds like she is having her period and getting all emotional over nothing. Just send her some flowers and be a little romantic to smooth out her crappy mood.

blv is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    not a big deal. if you guys stay together it should be forgotten. it was just a simple misunderstanding. tell her how much you care in an honest way. be sincere. you didnt do anything wrong. take the lesson and know that she wants you to ask how shes feeling next time. girls love the extra little bit. that makes all the difference.

Buy her some nice chocolates too.

Guys it PMS! like totally.....

She need more caring lol, she was fishing for attention while she was sick, maybe you didn't give enough of caring to her?

Cinnabella's right, when a girl says something like this, she just simply needs you.

+ chocolates/flowers wouldn't work for me