+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Wat a BITCH!

Wat a BITCH!

hey if any1 of u read my other topic about that one girl that i was gonna ask out and she started to be who she really is................Well i just got done talking to her and we go into a argument wat a bitch she just make me pissed off right now......wtf her problem she starting to be one of those bitches that make u feel like shit , she doesnt make up her god damn mind.......omg wat a bitch now i dont even want to even see her or talk to her anymore...........anybody know wat esle should i do???

Whoa, chill out there buddy.

I was a total ass to a co-worker for 2 months because she was playing games with me. All it did was give me stomach aches and make me bitter. Some people in this world are "bitches", others are "crazy" and some are just "retarded". Take a deep breath and relax. I eventually chilled out and got over it and now we are back to being friendly.

That's easy for me to say, but just try to stay away from her and try not to think about her. With time, the feelings of anger will past.

Ok........this i think she just retarted......she know im pissed off and she coming back to me and asking me for advice.!!?? i was just like wtf... i just told her she ask the right person at the wrong time.......and we talk about some other BS and she fuking dare to ask me!! "to tell my bestfriend that she like him" that just made me snap....... Man people now days are just a bitch and retarted ( not every1)

Note to myself: dont date true blonde..................!!! fuking stupid bitch..........
    ( not all blonde girls/guy some blonde are really smart) but some is just a bitch

you are listening to too much eminem or something.

what the **** is up with using the word bitch so much man?

damn.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    you are listening to too much eminem or something.

what the **** is up with using the word bitch so much man?

damn.

im just pissed off right now.........she is a bitch, if u meet her u know wat i mean.