+ Follow This Topic

Thread: question for the ladies (only)

question for the ladies (only)

ok i was just wondering wat size dick do u girls like..........like wat size too small and wat size too big.......... and wat size would u like? just wondering

From my point of view it is not important, i was never thinking about that 11cm is too small and 24 too big or something like that. I never get experience with too big (that it hurts or starting to be noticeable) and neither with too small (i feel nothing or so). And for me is important also other forms of sex, it can be so exciting too if not more (in my case)!!! (I believe for both parthers)
    More about me on homepage

my dicks not humongous, yet i wish it was smaller because i hurt some girls. alot of girls think they want a big dick, then i start tapping the cervix and she wants to cry, i think that changes their mind.
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

even though it's really not that important to me i think there is such a thing as being too big and being too small. i have been with a guy that was too big, trust me there does become a point when ur just to large and it starts to hurt you. But on the other side you can also be too small! But i'm talking these have to be extremes on either side of the spectrum. most of the time its all a matter of knowing how to use what you have. that's number one in my book. some guys get all caught up in size, when it's mostly how u use it that counts. i have known some guys who were huge and ended up being totally lame in the sack. So Jason althought i believe that size does count sometimes.... those cases are few and far between, and it's mostly just a matter of knowing how to use what ur mama gave ya!

i agree abercromqt20
    More about me on homepage

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Clifton
    my dicks not humongous, yet i wish it was smaller because i hurt some girls. alot of girls think they want a big dick, then i start tapping the cervix and she wants to cry, i think that changes their mind.
    haha! that's great...

Quote Originally Posted by Clifton
    lol that funny i sorta laugh when i read that.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonRebel17
    ok i was just wondering wat size dick do u girls like..........like wat size too small and wat size too big.......... and wat size would u like? just wondering
    To me, the size isn't what is important. As long as you can use it, and work with it to get the job done, that's what matters. I would only have sex with someone I loved, therefore their "size" would not matter to me. Also, guys can't pick how big they want it to be.. so why blame them for what they got? That's sooo unfair.. just like girls with small boobs. They did not ask for them to be like that, they just are. And if you are shallow enough to be picky about a dick size then you should not be having sex.
    CHRISTOPHER AND DEZ
    * June 25, 2003 *

16 Days Until Chris and Dez Meet!

For the most part it doesn't matter. I have this same topic on my forum and most of us agree that it doesn't matter. Then I found a couple of pics of really really really tiny dicks then a nice big black one and had to post them on my site. hahaha so yes i guess it can matter since you have to be able to see it.... and you have to be small enough where you can put it all inside the woman as well
    [URL=http://www.mommieforums.com]Mommie Forums - A place just for Mommies[/URL]