+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help!

help!

This is kinda an update ..heres a recap.

The girl i was going out with for two years (she is 17 and a senior in highschool...im 19) tells me she needs a break because she is having feelings about missing out on things. She says she needs this because she sees us getting married some day and doesn;t want to have any regrets. I understand that so i let her go. Now she is seeing some other guy. She says she doesnt know what she wants. She is a big christian ...and i have respected her, she wanted to wait to have sex and i respected that. Well now that she is going out with this guy she had stopped talking to me for a while. Now all of a sudden she talks to me everytime i get online. She knows how hurt i am but i don't know if she cares that im hurt. She said all of this was for us but now its like she doesn't care. She says she cares about me, and she loves me as a friend and that we will always have a special bond. But she still doesnt know what she wants. Also she asked me whati have been up to ... i kinda mentioned that i have been talking to some old friends. She knows i used to really like one of these old friends and she brought it up later in the convo. She was like how are you and (the girl) doing? I asked her if she was jealous and she said "no, it just seems weird". I don't get it. Why is she talking to me now? to make herself feel better? its making me feel worse. What do you guys think?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I say boot 'er.

But i love her i don;t want to boot her

Sounds like she is pretty much over you and is trying to be a friend with you as I always say the choice is yours be a friend don't be a friend. Whatever you do for now don't get back with this girl!

It's like this when you get your first car you never fully respect it and you drive it like a madman it's not till you drive a few other cars that you start to appreciate the car you have. Maybe you were her first car (not in the sex sense but a boyfriend sense) she'll never forget you as I won't my first real girlfriend but i think your relationship is pretty much done. hey you can also bloke her online if you want it's your choice, you can also not answer when online thats your choice! Leave her to herself she may just want to experiment or chill out or may really just want to not have a boyfriend which ever choice she has made does not truly involve you anymore. It does and will hurt but time will heal you, chill

But our relationship was going so great...we weren't fighting we were getting alot closer to each other. And she would talk about our future all the time. And then she started having these feelings. She says she thinks this is a phase in our relationship. I guess ill just continue with my life and let her continue with hers ...and if its meant to be its meant to be

OK here goes you like her? but your not with her! She is seeing someone else and talking on the internet to you like a friend i don't know why that is personally I think it's a bit strange but do you remember when you were 17? At 17 if you were with someone would you really of wanted to be with them and not anyone else maybe that was how you were. The thing is it's gonna hurt but thats the thing you don't really have much control or choice in the matter you could chase her which may work or the new guy make just get peeved or you may push her away.

To be honest if she truly loved you as in truly she wouldn't be with anyone else. words are cheap actions speak so much louder. If she wanted you she'd be with you now! on your arm not his! I may sound harsh the thing is your being punked not on purpose but she seems happy being friends.

Your going to meet so many different girls in your life time and there's like a billion on this planet! I don't think that you have a choice rather more you have to make the decision that for now it's over. sorry

your probably right ...but i still feel like crap...thanks though