+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Getting her number!

Getting her number!

What's up girls!
    Just dropping in with a quick, yet common question. There's this chick in one of my classes, and I've been talking with her every here and there, and I can make her laugh very easily (I pride myself on my witty comments haha). She's very attractive, but I'm not exactly on a friend level with her yet. It's more of a just: he's the funny kid in my class. I work together with her on all of the in class assignments we get, the teacher will had out labs, and she'll initially turn to me and I'll ask her to pair up with me and my friends. I'm having a problem getting her number from her though. I'm trying to figure out how well I should get to know her before hand, and how exactly to ask for it. I feel a bit strange asking her on a date or asking for her number right now, I don't feel like I'm at that level with her. Does anyone have any tips on how to get closer to her, and how to not get stuck in the friend zone. And also how to get her number! How would you want a guy to ask you? What's creepy and what's not creepy, etc.? Please, I see her twice a week, I'd really like to talk to her more and possibly take her out somewhere.

Additional info: We're both in college, we're both 19, I'm vibing that she's interested in me and I don't want to lose that, I'm also a virgin, would she find that weird (obviously not gonna openly say it to her now, but for future reference)? Also she always gets to class 15 min early, and I try my best to do the same, it's our main talking point. I've got the whole confidence thing down too, so no worries there. Advice is much appreciated !

I would perhaps get it for a casual reason if you're nervous.. Maybe say you're having trouble with a concept of the class and ask if you can explain it to her sometime over coffee (Your treat, haha). Or, if you're both into the party scene, tell her about a really cool party you're going to this weekend and ask if she'd want to go with you (Ok, not as casual) Mostly, anything you can think of that would facilitate you two meeting somewhere which would, in turn, make you need her number.

If not, just say you enjoy talking to her and ask for it so you two can talk more often. Good luck

Say something like "Hey, why don't we hang out some day? wanna come for a drink one day?" - and done. If she wants to go you'll have a direct excuse to ask for her number, otherwise, you are probably out of the game.

Say: "Hey we should hang out, maybe then I'll let you take my virginity."

She will hand the number over.

If she doesn’t I'll give you your money back.
    Maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I do not know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves.