+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what is he feeling? :-z

what is he feeling? :-z

long and short of it -
    my boyfriend of about a year broke up with me at the end of last uni year ( he is at same uni and course as me).
    said he didn't love me anymore... too busy this year for a relationship... wanted to end it now before it became too much of a commitment to save. Said we could still be friends. During the summer I sent him a message and said I wasn't sure what I whether its what I wanted. He hadn't contacted me since the break up, then a few days before uni started asked me a question over FB chat (which he knew the answer to I'm sure..." but I was friendly and chatty and gave the impression Id like to be friends, and he seemed to be trying too.
    Back to uni... different story. He blanked me, was nervous around me, avoided me like the plague, tried to get with girls at parties in front of me (and failed may I add!). Deleted all our online pictures. It hurt, and he seemed to be struggling, so I asked if we could chat to sort out where we stand. He refused. blocked me on fb chat. I started to feel it was a lost cause, and totally unexpectedly fell for one of our mutual friends. we've been dating for 4 months now... we see my ex every day in school, and I have tried to be friendly and make conversation but he just blows me off, is ignorant and still avoids me like the plague... now my new boyfriend is getting a milder version of this treatment, at first I thought he was keeping his distance because he thought I wanted him back... but even though its apparent I now don't he's still being so difficult!
    so What's going on?
    I just don't understand it, surely if he doesn't feel anything for me he should just be OK with being friendly?
    any thoughts? x

He seems to be regretting his decision. Maybe at first he was okay with it but seeing you a lot maybe made him realize he made a mistake. He is acting somewhat immature about it though, now more than ever since you have a new bf. If he doesn't wish to sort it out with you, then you and your new bf should move on from this. He needs to sort himself out before anything can happen.

This has nothing to do with him wanting you back, this has a lot to do with his big fat ego. Since this was his last year of uni, he wanted to make up for lost time and get with a bunch of girls before he finishes school. He is a jackass. His plan has failed, and he's had no success with his venture to bang different chicks. Now he sees you happily involved with someone else and boy oh boy that is burnin a big one his britches. It's jealousy not loss of your love. Congratz, enjoy your new relationship, and well I suggest you just ignore the ex.
    Last edited by smackie9; 06-03-11 at 12:09 AM.