+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Mistake in not forgivening him for cheating? :( heartbroken any advice?

KTM is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Mistake in not forgivening him for cheating? :( heartbroken any advice?

I am new to the forum so first hello everyone and sorry if my spelling and grammar is bad :/

This is a very long but i try keep it short. I went out with this guy "ben" for 2 years and i am very much in love with him. We broke up shortly for 2 month and within that 2 months he had got with a girl at a party called "amy". They didnt sleep togther but they had done stuff. I had also slept with someone when i went away on hoilday. We told each other this and work it out and got back together again.

He had a friend called "sophie" and she was also a very close friend of mine. One night they went down the pub, got very drunk and slept together. He rang me the very next morning, in fact he been calling since 2am since he had done it. He told me and i couldnt believe he had said it. I broke up with him there and then on the phone and didnt speck for 2 days. We then agree to meet one last time and we said goodbye and hoping one day we could be friends again. I felt i could do this.

3 weeks later, went to the pub with some friends. There he was, with his new girlfriend "amy" and friends. I couldnt believe what i was seeing ! so i try not to act borther look them both up and down and walk off. The next morning, i text him a massive lots of text telling him i hated him for what he done and that i dont ever wanna see or talk to him again. I was mad and upset and i even broke down at work that weekend it happen.

Now its 3 months on and i still cant get him out my head. I am better, i got to admit. But i still know that i am in love with him and i miss him very much. I feel on some level its my falunt. i dont know why but i do. I really want to tell him i love him and that i want to be with him. I dont know what to do he is still currently with "amy" which is also a reason why i know he wont get back with me

any advice? should i tell him i love him or move on and forget.
    Last edited by KTM; 07-03-11 at 02:54 AM.

He isn't worth your time. Don't even worry about who he's with, because that probably won't last either because he'll end up cheating on her.

Don't tell him you love him. Don't say anything else to show him you care or make him feel good. Keep living your life and you'll eventually find someone worthy of yourself. There are many people in the world, and wasting more time on someone like that is a shame. Other people are out there who would love you and care about you in return, without causing you pain and doing things like that.

Get over it GF......he is a jerk. Being in love with him will not make him a decent guy.

KTM is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Thank you for replying to my message, just needed to hear it from a point a view that is not my family or friends. My problem maybe more getting over him and i worry that i never will I not sure what steps to take to do it. Everyone says time is the best healer, but i need something else. Something constructive i can stick too maybe?

I would say give it a go, but your last lil rant about how much you hate him pretty much sealed your fate. You should cut all contact from him and move on, he did cheat after all.

Once a cheater always a cheater. He's not worth your time and you should try to move on and forget about him.