+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I dont know if shes rejecting me or giving me some kind of test...Please HELP!

I dont know if shes rejecting me or giving me some kind of test...Please HELP!

So I am in Highschool and this girl that ive liked for some time now got my number from my friend and started texting me.

^The way that happened is my friend told her I liked her. and when he told her that, she asked for my number and texted me.

For the past 3 days we've been texting eachother alot and ive just been asking her about herself and complimenting her too.

Now heres the confusing part. Last night, after texting for about 2 hours straight, she said "do you want to play a game"

the game was the truth or truth game. i asked her if she liked anyone, she said "Nope. Not at the moment"

she asked me, i said yeah. then i told her it was her and she just said "Awww thats so sweet" (Basically giving me 2 slaps to the face)

Then she said we needed to get to know eachother better, and she said that i never really talked to her in school and stuff (because i am shy).

Now Im not really mad about her saying no if this means rejection, but the part that really really irritates me is that she even texted me in the first place just to reject me? ALL my friends agreed with me that it seemed like the she only texted me just to rub the fact she doesn't like me in my face ?

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

She's intrigued by you, but a girl will not normally date a guy before she has enough reasons too. If you manage to woo her into liking you more, despite she liking you slightly already. . . You could end up having her as your girlfriend sooner or later. . . But you have to play your cards right of course.

She means exactly what she said. She didn't reject you in any form, she's giving you a chance to get to know her and vise versa.
    She found out that someone liked her, and she's probably open to meeting someone, but it doesn't mean she did, or even will like you.

Set down the phone, take the opening she's made clear that she's left open for you, and get to know her.
    Green!