no im not desperate.. i just loved him so much and i dont want to give up this easily.. we broke up on thursday and ive been searching online of ways to get an ex boyfriend back and they all say dont talk to him.. wait for him to call u.. dont tell him u miss him and dont seem "pathetic" but the thing is ive already done that so what can i do from there?

what i did was on saturday i wrote a letter saying that i just didnt get y and none of it made sense of y we broke up and asked him to consider us again.. he let me come over and i read it to him.. he said he was glad that i did and agreed that we should still talk and be friends.. he also said he will consider us once he can figure some things out in his life, if things go well between us in the mean time.

now i dont know what to do next.. i dont know if that was really a mistake or not or the right move.. weve talked since saturday but i can tell im kind of smothering him.. and everything ive read online says stop initiating the contact which ive been doing.. so should i wait untill he contacts me? but then i worry that he wont and will move on..

how long do i wait to contact him if he never does?

if he does contact me what do i do from there?

oh heres some info on our relationship... we dated for 6 months and he broke it off with me cuz he made a huge mistake and he said he couldnt forgive himself and doesnt deserve me blah blah blah.. i thought we were perfect for eachother.. on saturday he told me he really thought we were a good fit so he kinda agreed with me there

i dont want pple telling me get over him.. i need legit advice on what to do next.. how to push his psychological buttons and get him to really want the same thing i want