+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Kind of confused..

Kind of confused..

So im a little confused on this girl iv been talking to.
    She tells me she really likes me, and is constantly calling/ texting me to talk.
    If i dont answer her back she gets pissed off, she seems kind of attached at times.
    We fool around a little when we're alone but nothing serious yet..
    But when im always asking her to hang out, she gives me excuses or says "we'll see".
    I'm not sure why she doesnt want to see me, i dont ask her to see her that often either.
    Maybe its because anytime she asks me to go out, i never say no? So she might feel like she can see me whenever she wants.
    Any thoughts would help thanks.

Well, since you two aren't exclusive she really doesn't owe you much of an explanation on this, BUT seeing as how you ARE NOT exclusive why don't you stop making yourself so available to her? Make plans with her and leave it at that, if she can never flex for your schedule but expects you to always flex to hers you can go ahead and call BS. Sounds like she's responding to you not jumping when she says jump by punishing you in the form of not being available. I wouldn't put up with such childishness personally.

We've been talking for about 5 months and i like her a lot. I know she likes me too, she was the one to make the first move.
    I just want to talk to her about this issue but i feel like i shouldnt have to.
    If she liked me she would want to spend time with me right?
    Thats why im confused, im questioning does she actually like me? Whats the point of lying about that?

Here's the deal. Women like the "impossible" The less you make your self available, the more interest she will show. It shows her you are your own man, not tied down to anything or anyone. This conveys to her courage, decisiveness and independence. If you just say OK to everything she does, you fail her tests. The best plan here is to meet as many girls as possible and to see which one strikes your fancy. Pretty soon, you notice your phone is full of texts from girls wanting to see you since youve had no time to talk to them anyway. Remember women are instinctual/emotional creatures weather they know it or not. Men are logical. So the goal is to meet her on every emotional level you possibly can. Logical for a girl is boring and unemotional....dont go there! They will test you every step of the way, whether they know it or not to see if you're a good suitor. Why do you think the guys who dont give the girls the time of day get all the women? I not saying be a jerk or lie but play the game in your favor....because thats all its is in the end. Its tough I know since it goes against how we think but with some practice you'll get it right!! Im also saying this based a personal experience.....such a new world for me once I understood the rules.

Of course, this is a generalization and every women is different but you get the idea and its your job to adjust the way you act from girl to girl.
    Last edited by surfhb; 10-03-11 at 09:15 AM.

So what do you think has to be done?
    Were always constantly talking, i personally dont mind but should i cut that down a bit?
    Also if she asks me to hang out one day should i say im busy and reject her?
    The other day i told her i have practice everyday and probably starting to work on the weekends
    she replied by saying that we're not going to be spending much time together anymore, she was upset.
    I was pretty surprised because i didnt think it bothered her, is it the fact that im going to be busy that she wants to be with me?

So what do you think has to be done?
    Meet more girls! But you said in the first post she always says "we'll see" when wanting to spend time with her. Flip the table and do the same to her Freeze her and Live your busy life and if she ask to see you...just say "we'll see" Got it? Not in a mean way but explain youre busy. Remember....you need to meet her on a emotional level.

is it the fact that im going to be busy that she wants to be with me?
    Maybe. Only you can answer that. I can tell you this: women dont respect a man who isnt busy and or does not take the lead in a relationship. Never let her dictate where the relationship is going. Thats why I said meet more women because it woud be impossible to let her lead since you always have other options.
    Last edited by surfhb; 10-03-11 at 09:58 AM.

You have to be careful with this though because it's going to turn into a game REALLY fast. Games and trying to make a relationship work = FAIL every time.

I'm not talking about being in a relationship. Im talking about the courting stages and finding the girl you really want to be with. Once you find the one you love, you dont want to be pulling any of this stupid sh*t!

Sorry....should have mentioned that beforehand

Do you guys think i should confront her about it?
    I was thinking about it but i dont think i should because its something she has to want to do, not something she has to do..
    Last week when i told her im working over the weekends and have practice everyday after school she replied by saying now we're not going to be able to spend that much time together.
    I kind of screwed up because i replied by saying we dont spend that much time together to begin with and it pissed her off.
    Could this be another reason why she doesnt want to hang out now?