+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Have you ever cheated/been cheated on?

Have you ever cheated/been cheated on?

what are the signs? how did you feel? just wanna hear some stories, thanks

No, I haven't

Edit: Also, I'm not an expert obviously, but I think that one good sign is when you find that your partner's penis is inside someone elses vagina (or the other way around for guys).
    Last edited by Yet another guy; 11-03-11 at 11:39 PM.

Yes

I was cheated on by my EX Husband. He was always getting calls he hid and he worked late more frequent. I decided to search his truck once and found reciepts and phone numbers. When I called it was a girl a very young one at that. I learned he had had MULTIPLE affairs. I think alot of it for me was a "feeling" I had that he was cheating. They say if you suspect your usually right and in my case that was so true. Follow your heart and snoop a little.

My alter ego cheated on his wife. There would be a long emotional affair at first, where I would spend hours writing emails to the other woman. When we started interacting in person, I would put on my best shirt/pants/socks whenever I met her. I would wear nice aftershave so I smelled super wonderful. I would also buy new underwear....lots of new underwear. I would be so happy after good sex....I would pay no attention to wife because I don't need her anymore for anything. I would disappear in the middle of a weekend afternoon for 2 hours. Also, I would start spending money mysteriously to buy presents for the new woman. I would hide my cellphone from my wife, and I would talk secretly around the house. The affair went on for 3 months.

I cheated on my boyfriend twice.... I kissed one of my guy mates on a night out when really drunk and again the following ... he was kind of hot, and too be honest me and BF were having a few problems at the time, and I'm really insecure about my looks and this guy was sayin how hot I was, and I fell for it. Its no excuse though. I told my BF and we worked on things, still together 5 months later.

Quote Originally Posted by Isabella86 View Post
    I cheated on my boyfriend twice.... I kissed one of my guy mates on a night out when really drunk and again the following ... he was kind of hot, and too be honest me and BF were having a few problems at the time, and I'm really insecure about my looks and this guy was sayin how hot I was, and I fell for it. Its no excuse though. I told my BF and we worked on things, still together 5 months later.
    First of all there is no such thing as "cheating" before engagement or marriage. Single people can be with whomever they want without consequences.
    Second, do you consider kissing as cheating? Did you have sex with your guy mate?