+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She got kicked out, what do i say?

She got kicked out, what do i say?

ive been talking to a girl for about 2-3 weeks now. she found me on facebook and we have yet to meet. we were supposed to meet a few days ago. but she had some medical issues. we were planning on meeting tomorrow but she just texted me saying she had to cancel. i asked y and she said her dad kicked her out of the house. btw im 19 and so is she, or maybe shes 18, but that doesnt really matter. i mean i have never met her yet but we usually text at night for hours at a a time. btw, im in a university college so i am home for spring break, thats y we werent able to meet until a few days ago, but like i said, that was unsuccessful. now i know she isnt cancelling on purpose (im positve). what do i say? i mean i wanna be nice and thoughtful, but i dont want her to think i would let her live with me for a few days or so... weve never met, but i feel if i ask the wrong questions, she might think i would want her to live with me. idk if she would want to of course as we have never met lol. but i figured i would ask on what to say, i dont wanna say something stupid lol

Well doesnt she have somewhere to stay (a friends?) cuz if that is so, then dont dwell on the fact she got kicked out...

If you are willing to let her stay over at ur place offer it, if not dont, trust me you shouldnt have to be the one to bail her out of this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Read my mistakes/successes before you make your own...

http://asinglemansdiary.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ASMD View Post
    Well doesnt she have somewhere to stay (a friends?) cuz if that is so, then dont dwell on the fact she got kicked out...

If you are willing to let her stay over at ur place offer it, if not dont, trust me you shouldnt have to be the one to bail her out of this
    ok, i dont wanna b like, so where u gonna stay? and she thinks i might be offering her a place to stay. im a nice guy and all, but ive never even met the girl! lol

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tell her to let you know when she's worked out her living arrangements so you'll know how to reach her.

If you let her come and stay with you, I will be shocked.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Tell her to let you know when she's worked out her living arrangements so you'll know how to reach her.

If you let her come and stay with you, I will be shocked.
    no im not planning on it lol. i mean i live with my parents, im sure my parents would let it happen just becuase theyre nice ppl, but they would b a little confused lol. no one knows about her lol. anyway, she posted a status on fb asking for a friend to take her to a job interview and child services