+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice from results from my date..What to do now?

Advice from results from my date..What to do now?

Ill try and be as brief as possible. Met this chick a week ago at a club. Made out there, for ages (we were drunk). Didn't talk much but there was alot of physical attraction and connection. Been talking to her on facebook and texting her for a week and then asked her out on a date the other day. Tonight we met up for a coffee at a cafe and then I took her to a carnival in the city. We talked for quite a while. But maybe about 2 hours in topics did begin to dwindle. I looked for a right time to try and move in and kiss her but I just wasn't feeling it. And I wasn't going to pull it out of no where. Eventually we parted ways n went home.

Im so muddled up in feelings now. Usually when I want to go out with a chick or take her out on a date I'm already totally infatuated with her in the first place. But in this case I think a lot of it was just based on physical attraction. But I still feel something for her, it just isn't as strong. I don't know maybe one more date might be the right thing to do?

But I kind of feel as if I blew it by not kissing her. What do you guys think. I wanted to see more signs from her. But they wern't really there. I probably should of warmed her up more when she was cold.

Anyway, after we parted she later sent a text to me saying "thanks for the nice night and hanging with me. Youre cute ". And then I texted back saying yeh I enjoyed being with you blah blah and shes like "same" etc etc. Do you think this text after our date is a good enough sign that she did really like her time? Or a random bs sign of courtesy. Am I friendzoned already lol. Remember we wern't physical at all on this date. Fuuuuu I think we both would have liked to be tho but it just would be awkward tonight.

Ugh. Dunno what to do right now lol.
    Last edited by Pepparz; 14-03-11 at 11:07 PM.

Ask her out again if you want to give her another chance. I have some advice....if you are not feeling it you should just move on. I think you are more interested in just having a GF and are willing to make anything work. You want to have that spark. If you just settle there will be a day when you will meet a girl that blows your mind and you two have instant attraction, the problem is you will have been dating this other girl already for 2 years and are stuck on what to do....dumping her is easier said than done....but trying to forget new girl is even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Ask her out again if you want to give her another chance. I have some advice....if you are not feeling it you should just move on. I think you are more interested in just having a GF and are willing to make anything work. You want to have that spark.
    Hmm there's definitely some truth in that statement. I have been single for sooooooo long. And only just got into dating again (then again I have hardly ever done it in my life anyway). Im so ready for a gf right now I'm sick and tired of clubbing around. But I feel as if I can't just go after girls I feel major sparks for. Half the time I feel very strongly towards someone they're the girls I cant get - either because theyre single or they are not into me.

Im pretty confused atm. I definitely feel something for this girl. She's extremely beautiful and has a great personanility. But a major crush so to speak hasn't formed yet. Im thinking by now it should of. Id still like to get to know her a bit more maybe. I feel as if theres a side to her I haven't seen yet. I just couldnt get it out tonight. And I don't know whether I've blew it already.

I'm confused. Here is a girl that you claim to be not that enthusiastic about....then you are asking if you blew it?
    Why be so concerned that you may have blown it, if you don't feel much interest other than physical?

You sound desperate for a girlfriend to me and anyone will do.

Do you have a job, hobbies and pastimes?

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    I'm confused. Here is a girl that you claim to be not that enthusiastic about....then you are asking if you blew it?
    Why be so concerned that you may have blown it, if you don't feel much interest other than physical?

You sound desperate for a girlfriend to me and anyone will do.

Do you have a job, hobbies and pastimes?
    I said I think our attraction was mainly based on physical. And I'm definitely not desperate, but it’s true that I am sick of being single. And I've been searching for a while now and no one has really lit up a spark. And I am interested in this girl. Just not completely infatuated. And strong infatuation is what has usually led me to go after certain girls but in most of those cases I couldn't be with them lol.