+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Which countries have the Friendliest girls?

Which countries have the Friendliest girls?

As you can see from my last post, I have Never had a girlfriend and it looks to be destined to remain that way. So I would like you to give me a list of countries which have the friendliest girls towards boys. I tried searching for this answer but I am getting contradicting results.
    In one country the girls are so friendly and lively, they giggle at you, cling to you, take care of you so much so that you have to control them, and in another country where they are so rude, mean and manly, they don't even look at you, extremely aggressive(naturally) and wanting to fight. more aggressive than men in fact.
    An example of a country with very friendly girls -> Uganda.
    An example of a country with very rude girls -> UK (London)

So I would like to hear from someone who can mention countries he has travelled to.
    I already know about the following countries that have friendly girls, they are : Uganda, USA and France.

You can't mention the following countries, as I already know that the girls in them are not friendly. They are : Great britain (UK/ London), Netherlands, Dubai and Russia.

I would like you to give me a list of countries that have very friendly and easy girls, even to a guy that is not hot. Ones in which a guy can get a girlfriend effortlessly.
    Last edited by sprotz; 15-03-11 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Additional information
    Pressurized monkeys

Australia? That what I hear from my American friend anyway and yep I guess I am fairly friendly

An example of a country with very rude girls -> UK (London)
    Can I point out that London isn't a country, but a city.. The UK is England, Scotland and Wales.

England is divided into several regions and from region to region people differ. The Northern English are considered far more friendlier, than the Southern English.

Not only that, but the UK is multi cultural. You would find that not only English, Scottish and Welsh people live here, but also others who are from all parts of the world.

I reckon every country will have it's fair share of friendly people and rude bastards....and dumbos who can't distinguish between a city and a country, who stereotype and think all the people from one country are born of the same mould....

uhm doohhhhhh

How old are you?? 14?
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 15-03-11 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Can I point out that London isn't a country, but a city.. ?
    I know....

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Can I point out that London isn't a country, but a city.. The UK is England, Scotland and Wales.

England is divided into several regions and from region to region people differ. The Northern English are considered far more friendlier, than the Southern English.

Not only that, but the UK is multi cultural. You would find that not only English, Scottish and Welsh people live here, but also others who are from all parts of the world.

I reckon every country will have it's fair share of friendly people and rude bastards....and dumbos who can't distinguish between a city and a country, who stereotype and think all the people from one country are born of the same mould....

uhm doohhhhhh

How old are you?? 14?
    I can't believe you didn't mention the Northern Irish as part of the UK

Met some very nice girls when I worked in Belfast for 12 Months

Canada has the best

sadie_genie Guest
    Yes, you should come to Canada. ; )

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    troll la la la la la la la la
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    wouldn't you love somebody to love

mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Getting a girlfriend is never effortless. If you want effortless, you would be better off with a prostitute who offers a girlfriend experience. You always have to put in effort to get to know someone and have a meaningful relationship.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Quote Originally Posted by devonbrown View Post
    Getting a girlfriend is never effortless. If you want effortless, you would be better off with a prostitute who offers a girlfriend experience. You always have to put in effort to get to know someone and have a meaningful relationship.
    There was a South African girl (in London) called Olga who, suddenly from nowhere jumped on me, grabbed, cuddled me and kissed me, without me doing anything, not even talking to her. Before she did that, she declared she 'loved' me. She even said she wanted to marry me, all on the same day. she mentioned that I was very quet, pure and innocent. I simply couldn't believe it. But I assumed she was just joking. She later became my friend until I left the college. She was a black / mixed race girl. Of course white girls would never do such a thing. They are more aggrrssive and more stubborn. American girls come closest to how heavenly this South African girl was. Which makes me speculate that South African girls are some of the friendliest in the world. Black girls are milder in character, less sarcastic and nicer, as well as Asian (chinese, filipina etc.) but unfortunately, asian do not recognise western culture and therefore do not recognise a hot guy.
    As I mentioned in one of my posts, when in London, on my way to the cinema, at the escalator, a middle class blonde white girl suddenly waved to me saying ' H i' , and on another occassion, 3 italian(or Lebanese) girls suddenly gave me a flower.
    So to get to the point, you CAN get a girlfriend effortlessly, especially if you are not only hot, but also quiet and innocent.