+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Strange irrational reaction.....whats that?

Strange irrational reaction.....whats that?

Hello everyone... I ve been dating this guy for over 2 months now....we got intimate on the third date...everything was fine...but after a month i wanted to find out about his real feelings and it turned out he doesnt want to be involved i any deep relations right now. It was a little disappointing to me cuz felt like wasting time, cuz im really on the look out for smth serious. I said it straight to him and offered in this case to be just **** buddies without any emotional background and that both of us in this case can date whoever they want on the side. He said ok, but that he doesnt want me to talk in his presence about any one of them....So it went like that and we started meeting only on Saturdays without even calling during the week. Last Saturday we went to the restaurant, while we were sitting there i texted some sms to my sister and suddenly one moment he grabbed out my mobile.... WTF !!! Like he said he was just joking....OMG.....Then we went to his place like always and i stayed over the night....We basically always had a good time together and laugh a lot...but lately it became a little awkward.... In the morning we were liiing in his bed and i saw him already woke up, suddenly i got a call from a guy ( my very good friend) and started talking to him. The my FB freaked out. He started saying to me in a very angry tone that if i wanna talk i need to get out of the room cuz he is still sleeping. Then he got out of bed and started getting dressed being very angry and irritated like he really hated me or smth. Well...usually he was always nice and offered me some breakfast, even went to the shop to get some scones for us. But not this time!!! I also got up, put on my clothes and ( obviously he wanted to follow me to the bus stop)got out of the door without him not even saying good bye. Since that passed 2 days already and we dont talk. What was that kind of reaction of him????? But i kinda dont feel like being FB anymore...
    Last edited by T_El; 16-03-11 at 03:35 AM.

If you don't feel like it anymore...then don't do it.

He's jealous! He wants you to himself but on his terms. This is the problem with FB's, it can often lead to complications. If he can't handle it then you need to have a chat with him and call it off, unless you both decide you want more (but from what you said originally, he doesn't).
    Time to walk away.

You wanted him to take you seriously, yet slept with him the third date? In future and if you want any guy to take you seriously, keep the legs crossed.

For the reason you wanted something serious, is why FWB should never have been suggested by yourself. In short, you are using sex and to keep a hold of this guy - but let me assure you that sex won't keep him around for the long haul. He will use you and until the next piece of meat comes along.

As for the latest incident....typical guy. Some of them think that they can shag who they want, but they don't like the female doing it.

Maybe he is a bit pissed off, but not because he loves you. If he loved you, he'd be in an 'exclusive' relationship with you, not just 'shagging' you. It's probably more to do with his 'pride'.

Thank U for ur comments....For the last comment i can just say that having sex on the third or even first date doesnt define relationships not going anywhere serious. I have plenty of examples, when people had physical contact on the first date and even one-night stand and they had long and happy relationships after and still have. On the other hand, i have also examples when people waited for a long time to get intimate and having sex on the 100 th date didnt bring them any long-term relations. So it depends from case to case.
    And that i suggested him to be my FB....well...i did it becuz i wasnt in love with him yet and could keep up with new rules.....and he was ok with it too...so we were both happy with our new status...no strings attached...So i didnt keep a hold of this guy using sex...i was mostly using the guy to keep a hold of a sex....looooooooool ))

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think either of you can do FWB. There's obviously something there so if he doesn't want to explore that then cut the sex. Find sex elsewhere.

I disagree comepletely with "if you need to be taken seriously keep the legs crossed". If you want to f**k, then f**k. If he wants to call you easy, accept it and know that he's just as easy. Make peace, leave and hope you got all due orgasms.

thx Girl On our last date( before the incident) he also tried to invite me to go to Amsterdam together...hmm...i dont know why he did it...it s not what FB do....hmm...hmm...hmm
    Last edited by T_El; 16-03-11 at 11:31 PM.

I agree that his reactions have less to do with you than with his pride. Either way, FwB situations are touchy to begin with, as both parties have to be completely at ease with the situation and completely confident in themselves. Rarely does this happen.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!