+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i need help. i don't know what to do.

i need help. i don't know what to do.

well here's some stuff you need to know before reading this.

me and 2 other friends left our old group of friends because the person in control went too far with controlling us.
    we did find a new group and have fully integrated in it. now, kayelynn is my ex of a little over 4 months now(was not caused from this situation). THAT IS IMPORTANT.
    now here is a direct quote from my blog

steven, justin and i successfully got out of karissas grasp. now the thing i'm thinking about is lizzy. lizzy is a good friend of kayelynn but pretty much the opposite. kayelynn wouldn't do anything but lizzy is very open. literally within two days of being in harlie's group i have grabbed her ass and boobs (also rubbed through her shirt/bra) with no negative signals. now the thing is, she says she has a boyfriend. his name is A-J. now when ever i hear that name all i think about is her brother. i only saw her brother a couple times (when i was going out with kayelynn). now her boyfriend goes to a different school and nobody has seen him. she seems very attracted to me and her words about me doing this even tho she has a boyfriend is "he's not here so i don't care.". i don't know what to do. should i continue doing what she has allowed and (what seems to be) enjoyed or should i back off due to her "having a boyfriend" that would never come around and might not even exist?

we are both about the same age.

what should i do? does he exist?

Females rarely lie, so most likely she has a boyfriend. I would stop right away if I were you. You would not want to end up in unnecessary trouble. I had a history of boys wanting to beat me up for 'playing' their girlfriends. One even threatened me with death. After all it seems that she herself is not being loyal.
    Pressurized monkeys

Quote Originally Posted by sprotz View Post
    Females rarely lie
    hahaha!

definitely going in my (currently) non-existent sig

Keep up the flirting! You might suddenly find this boyfriend has been dumped...

emm....well...if u r still in school then i can imagine how old r u...and according to that in that age girls LIE alot just to make them feel more improtant or even more popular. So she might as well lied about having a BF just to make herself more valuable in ur eyes. But i bet u can ask her girlfriends or someone who knows her if she really have a bf....