+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Drunken kissing

Drunken kissing

Hi,

So I went out last weekend with a bunch of friends and got rather drunk. We were in a club and dancing and I ended up dancing with a friend, who I had just met for the first time earlier in the evening and at some point (that I don't quite recall) we kissed a couple of times. That ended there and the next day I felt a little stupid but got over it.

This guy is a very good friend of my roommate and we are bound to be meeting quite often. So I ended up meeting him again yesterday and I was really uncomfortable and did not know what to say to him because I have no idea what he is thinks about what happened that night. So what exactly do I do to fix this situation?

How come when I get black-out drunk I don't do stupid stuff like kiss friends that "I don't really like"?

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    How come when I get black-out drunk I don't do stupid stuff like kiss friends that "I don't really like"?
    Because you don’t get black out drunk....You still have control. (Not much but enough)

As to answer the OP, you don’t fix it. Hell he probably doesn’t even remember.

It’s something that if you don’t dwell on won’t be a big deal, and it will fade in time.

Plus it’s just a kiss between two single people that ended up without a spark. (You are both single right?)

It happens; you don’t have to fall in love just because you kissed.
    Maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I do not know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Anturo View Post
    Because you don’t get black out drunk....You still have control. (Not much but enough)
    Yes I do.

And you never really lose control when you're drunk - you just forget what you did... it's amnesia

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i kiss everyone when i am drunk, i am a loving drunk.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    This is me as well.

Hence the reason I no longer drink.
    Maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I do not know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves.

Havn't you got nothing better to worry about? Why make a big deal over it...

You were both pissed and the guy will know that ...if he even remembers.

Ingnore it.....I'm sure they will ignore it too. So what, you both were having fun. It doesn't have to mean anything.

Update..!

So well, thanks for the advice..! but things have gotten a little further and I am terribly messed up now. I went out drinking with the same group of friends and met this same guy again. So we spoke and decided that we did not want any awkwardness and that we were adults and we should forget it.

That agreed, we set about having fun with friends. Unfortunately we ended up alone again at some point and the whole kissing thing happened all over again, except that it went much further and we ended up at his place. After a lot of walking, talking and making out leading to us almost having sex I became quite sober and suddenly decided I want to go home because I was uncomfortable with the situation and I barely knew the guy. He was nice to me and dropped me home.

But now, I feel this overwhelming need to see him again and am so terribly attracted to him that I don't know what to do. As guys, what do you people think? Do you think after I walked out of him in bed he would still be interested? The other night I told him that we forget anything ever happened because I know he is commitment phobic. I do not want commitment either because we both are barely 22 but I do want exclusivity. So since I was the one who said we should forget about what happened how do I tell him I am still attracted to him? I really want this to go ahead because we also spoke a lot that night and I think I have started to like this guy. HELP..!

If you were out with friends a third time and he was there would he try again? More than likely.

First time he got a kiss from you, second time it went progressively further, third time well in his mind this will be the one to close the deal.

If you dont bang him by then, dont expect to hear from him as you will then be labeled a cock tease.

As for exclusivity could be something you discuss before or after, as a guy I would hope she brings it up after.

If your into him go for it, bang him, and afterwards tell him if he commits to only having sex with you he could have it "X" where "X" is how often you want it.

Although know that once you do bang him you will become emotionally attached and fall in love with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    Eww. That's why I don't kiss the drunk ones. Because it's like kissing everyone in the bar.

Try friends with benefits.....you can make a pact that if one of you meets someone else then you just stop meeting up for booty calls.

Friends with benefits works for some people maybe it could work for you