+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Pushing her to the limit

Pushing her to the limit

Hi, my name is Philippe and I am from Canada. I am seventeen grade 11 and have been with a GF BF relationship with my girlfriend M�lanie. She is one of the smartest girls in our school, honest and sensitive. She loves to take jazz dance classes regularly. We speak french to eachother.

We have been going out for 2 months and a half and I have been treating her like I have always thought of treating a girl while I was growing up: taking her out regularly, go skating, and generally make her happy . I have started telling her I love you ( Je t'aime ) ( rought estimate 4 times a week.

Now I thought it was normal to say I love you to a girl you generally like then any other girl. But I have realized that I am moving too fast.

So this is the problem in our relationship, at first I went too fast and we talked of slowing it down ( I Thought she meant physically, like not making out in school etc.) So now its reached a brink point. I have pushed her too hard and now she is thinking of being just friends. Let me point out that I am not in love (En amour) with her, I just thought that it was a normal thing to say I love you in a relationship.It is also my first relationship so we are bound to make mistakes (and no one is perfect! like I've told her many times before)

I am taking her out to a restaurant wednesday to get a heartbeat of our relationship. I really want our relationship to evolve a little more and see where it leads us together.

All I'm asking is a simple favor
    I dont want to end our relationship but not just become friends. I was thinking of demonstrating our relationship like a gear shift in a manual car. ( I know) I need some HELP!

P.S We never been passed second base, she likes me too, She loves it when I make her laugh and we generally have a great time together. she's not a slut.

Stop saying I love you, obviously.
    Just ease up in general. There's no reason to treat her that much higher than friends. Compliments, activities, etc.
    Doesn't sound like your relationship has hit anything beyond an intimate friendship.
    Green!