+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help me

AHK is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Help me

I've been talking to this girl for the past 3 months online. She's in my class, pretty laid back. She actually asked me for my email which was kind of a surprise, but yeah. We get along pretty well...she regularly brought up online how she liked to eat out a lot and stuff. I play things slow didn't budge much early on.

And I haven't asked for her number. I'm debating over whether I should or not because I still don't get where she stands.

So I brought up in a conversation about a new restaurant opening up. She seemed quite interested in it and I was trying to get some sort hint or something for me to maybe ask her out online or something.

And when I said you should check it out and I get "i will...that place seems nice...but i like being alone most of the time. And its a bit hard to go places alone"

Huh?

I'm just looking for an answer that's all...did she give me one? IF yes, what was it? "hey lets stay friends" or "her ask me out already".

If no, I'm going to ask her straight up next time. Either if you want to go out or her number...question is do I do this online (in the next few days) or in person (when she comes back in a few weeks)?

I'm fed up...don't care anymore...

Thanks folks

Quote Originally Posted by AHK View Post
    And when I said you should check it out and I get "i will...that place seems nice...but i like being alone most of the time. And its a bit hard to go places alone"
    Are you serious. You told her to check it out?

Seriously, you say 'Would you like to check it out with me?'.

And instead of fussing about whether or not she's be interested in you, just ask her out.
    What's the worst that can happen? She says no, and you don't go out with her. (Kinda like you're not going out with her -now-)
    Green!

You can ask her for her number online, and then transfer all of your correspondences from email to texts. Sadly, that is what society considers as more personal interaction. It's true. It certainly feels that way.

Because she won't be back for a few weeks, there is no harm in waiting for her to come back before you ask her out. She has to be in town for you go on a date anyway. Wait and ask her in person.

By the way, her answer to your question isn't too confusing. She was just kind of rambling about herself and her feelings. What she wrote you about being alone was merely a reflection of her thoughts. You'll see a lot of those in conversations over the internet.
    Author of the blog: How NOT To Fall In Love

http://www.zabrinah.com