+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Never apologized

Never apologized

I've FINALLY figured out why I'm still hung up on my ex. He never apologized. He agreed to be exclusive 2 months after we started dating (we dated a total of 9 months). About a month after we became "exclusive" he started saying and doing things that were making me feel he didn't really want to be. We fought about it for 7 months!!! Him always defending that he wanted to be exclusive.

A year after we broke up he finally admitted he had never wanted to. He didn't apologize though. This is the guy who always sort of accussed me of ruining things as if I was just insecure and because I snooped in his email and found a racy email he wrote a female "friend". He returned a phone call after we broke up and left a message saying "there's just no trust"... like it was all MY fault!!!

I am SO pissed still!! I can't believe he won't validate my feelings or accept responsibility for his part in the failing of the realtionship!!! I'm sure he probably told his friends it was all my fault too!!!

I want to get back at him now. Any good suggestions to humiliate him?

Quote Originally Posted by nebulachich
    I've FINALLY figured out why I'm still hung up on my ex. He never apologized. He agreed to be exclusive 2 months after we started dating (we dated a total of 9 months). About a month after we became "exclusive" he started saying and doing things that were making me feel he didn't really want to be. We fought about it for 7 months!!! Him always defending that he wanted to be exclusive.

A year after we broke up he finally admitted he had never wanted to. He didn't apologize though. This is the guy who always sort of accussed me of ruining things as if I was just insecure and because I snooped in his email and found a racy email he wrote a female "friend". He returned a phone call after we broke up and left a message saying "there's just no trust"... like it was all MY fault!!!

I am SO pissed still!! I can't believe he won't validate my feelings or accept responsibility for his part in the failing of the realtionship!!! I'm sure he probably told his friends it was all my fault too!!!

Hi there,

What exactly did he do that showed he didn't want to be exclusive?? How did he defend himself?

I can totally understand your anger I'd be fuming too!!

What was in the racy email? What did he do - did you confront him??

I'll think of some ways to get back at him once I have a bit more info.

Jak x
    Jakki

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by nebulachich

You still don't expect an apology do you? Cause if you do, you're causing yourself unnecessary stress.

No I don't expect an apology. I think I just never got in the slap he so deserved!!!! It's like it's still stuck in my arm!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL!!!!

Just be glad, you're the person who has walked away with their head held high. By not giving him that slap no-one can reproach you for your actions. You in that relationship can take the moral high ground (which can be quite fun)

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I knew a this chick who did the nastiest things to her ex-boyfriend. She tried to get me to sympathize towards her, but after hearing all the things she did to him and his girlfriend, I felt more sorry for him.