+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm scared

sadie_genie Guest

I'm scared

There is this guy I went on a date with really long time ago (like probably 2 years ago) but it didn't work out. Lately, he has been acting really strange. He has been sending me text messages really late in the night (like 10:30pm and after) saying random things like "Guess where I am?" and I respond by saying " I don't care. I am sleeping" and I shut off my phone. The next day, I open my phone and I got multiple messages from him accusing me of being hostile and then follow up messages like "are you sleeping" which I already told him I am. I have also been receiving anonymous phone calls where the caller doesn't say anything on the other side in my voicemail. I suspect it is him because I only got this after I have given my phone number to him. I have no interest in this guy because I have already written him off since he played mind games with me before. The guy has no class whatsoever with women. Am I getting paranoid about this? Perhaps, it would slowly go away if I ignore his messages?
    Last edited by sadie_genie; 19-03-11 at 11:09 PM.

Try ignoring his messages. If that doesn't work, ask him to leave you alone. If he's still at it, change your number.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tell him you are dating a cop who is jealous when you speak to former dates, and you'd appreciate him not calling any more. (It might scare him away!) If he continues, change your number.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Tell him you are dating a cop who is jealous when you speak to former dates, and you'd appreciate him not calling any more. (It might scare him away!) If he continues, change your number.
    That would certainly be something witty to say to him. But he takes every insult I say to him as flirting. The guy just doesn't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    That would certainly be something witty to say to him. But he takes every insult I say to him as flirting. The guy just doesn't get it.
    That guy's a total creeper. Change your number asap. I hope he doesn't know where you live.

I would just ignore him and if I wasn't interested anymore.

The more you reply, he will continue.

Best to ignore creepsters.