Ok so I posted the thread I have copied below a couple of weeks ago, since I posted it me and her have been talking alot on facebook and we have arranged for me to visit her later this week for a couple of days.

As I said below, I love that we are friends and that we have stayed in touch for this long. BUT I cant help but think that something might happen!

She seems enthusiastic that i am visiting and has suggested things we can do together, she says it will be nice to see me. I need other peoples opinion here! Does this sound like something might happen??

Since we broke up, we have both settled in our own lives and have great friends and social lives. Now that we have found our own paths and are settled in them could this be the time for us to rekindle what we had?? It was always so good between us and the only thing that split us up initially is because our lives took separate paths.

I cant wait to see her in a few days, it's going to be so much fun!

From a female's perspective, could something happen here? Do you think she still has feelings for me??

Read my thread below from a couple of weeks ago.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MY THREAD FROM A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO

Ok so I'll try and keep this fairly short so that you dont get bored haha

I met this girl through a friend just over 3 years ago now and we bumped into each other a couple of months later in a club and ended up flirting and kissing. We exchanged numbers and met up later that week. We got on so well, we just clicked, same style, sense of humour, taste in music. Were both laid back secure people, so there was no intensity or stress it just flowed really well and we ended up casually seeing each other for about 8 months and then we realised we were in love with each other, it was perfect, I absolutely adored her.

Not long after we fell in love her Dad died, it was awful but I stood by her side and we seemed to get even closer, I also got closer to her family. I have never been so in love in my life, I absolutely adored her, she is sooo beautiful! After 19 months of being together she went to university a few hours away (I'm a bit older so I have a job). We didn't really consider the distance thing at first but after a month she decided it was too hard maintaining a relationship, I was absolutely devestated at the time but I knew it kind of made sense so we decided to end on good terms as friends.

We broke up nearly 18 months ago now and we have both seen different people in that period, but we still stay in touch and talk alot online, there still seems to be a closeness there between us. I am happy in my life and she is happy in her life, we are both single and like it that way. We both have seperate plans that we talk about with each other, which involve trips and music festivals that we are going to.

I know I still love her, she is absolutely perfect to me, I love how breezy and freespirited she is! I don't think there is going to ever be anyone else that I'll ever feel the same for. I know nothing is going to happen in the short term beacuse of our different lives that we are happy in, and the distance. But I always hope that in the future we will be together, I would wait for years for her. I wouldn't say this to her because I wouldn't want to ruin anything, I suppose by writing this I was hoping to get some perspective and maybe get some advice or empathy from people in a similar situation.

I intend to stay in regular contact with her, occasionally visit her and maybe one day, who knows! (I really hope I end up with her, she is the love of my life and I adore her.)

Thanks for reading xxx