+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Adding girls to Facebook.

Adding girls to Facebook.

Hey girls of the world. I am wondering what your reaction is when someone attempts to add you to facebook. There is a girl kind of have a thing for, but do not see her enough to really get to know her to well. We work in the same place to so just asking her out seems like a can of worms i dont wanna get into. I like my job and dont want to sour the environment. If I add her to Facebook would her first thought be, "Who does this guy think he is?"

We live in a world where communicating on Facebook and other social networking sites is a daily thing. Add her on facebook, if you talk to her at work then add her. She wont think that. Not many people do. It just means that you want to talk more and get to know her a bit better. It could also improve your working relationship.

You should know what kind of girl she is. Some of girls are only accept friend request if they know who the person is.
    Don't be too quickly or else, you'll be a turn off.
    Get an information about this, then you can move to the next step. Good luck
    Feels good to be loved,
    Choi Rowling
    http://www.findalove.co.cc/
    <a href="http://www.findalove.co.cc/" title="Find a Love : Get a Girl to Like You">Find a Love : Get a Girl to Like You</a>

Maybe she just wants to see your pictures. She might think you're cute

Send her a nice little hello.

I say do it. It won't kill you. If she accepts that gives you more chance to talk to her. All girls are different when it comes to adding people on facebook. Some don't accept unless they really know you and some will if you're just an acquaintance. But I say just give it a shot.