+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What will you do if you always fall for the wrong person?

What will you do if you always fall for the wrong person?

What will you do if you always fall for the wrong person?Are you brave enough to face another heartache or will you just shut your heart? Remember that love is like a gamble, you'll never know if you'll win or loose. If you can take another heartache how long can you bear the pain? If you're coward to face love, do you think you'll be happy?

Good question! I know when I love someone, I get that feel in my heart, stomach and when I see them I get butterflies. (Yes! Guys get butterflies!) I've only ever made two mistakes in love. They are nothing to me now. I am happy at the moment and I will know when I love someone.

This has been my life so far, always picking the wrong girls. It's not that they are bad people, but they are just not compatible with me but it doesn't stop me from falling in love with them. They just fall out of love with me and break my heart. I have said that to myself plenty of times why do I even bother to fall in love when history has taught me I am only left heartbroken. Well, it's because finding the love of your life is worth it and the pain always go away in time. It might hurt like hell in the first few months but you'll get over it. If it didn't hurt at all then you know you were not in the right relationship. The pain of a broken heart tells me that I made the right choice because it means I was actually in love and it did not matter if the relationship ended. Because for that very short moment when it lasted, I was happy. But like everything in life, it will come to an end. So don't live your life worrying about how things end but focus on the journey itself. Life is about the journey not the destination. Love is very much like life. It's also about the journey not the destination. Don't be afraid to take that ride when it comes around, you'll only live with regret if you don't take that chance. I have never regretted going out with my exs, I have only regretted missing some opportunities that have come along in my life when I didn't take a chance. The most important thing is we can learn a lot about ourselves from my past relationships. It's a chance of self discovery and growth. I have grown a lot since then and I could honestly say I am happy with or without a relationship. And when it comes to a choice of being single or being in love, I will always pick love.
    Last edited by Bonfire; 21-03-11 at 03:06 PM.

I'm cautious these days. Nobody gets my trust or love and until they have earned it.