+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Drunken fun becoming more?

Drunken fun becoming more?

So I went out last weekend with a bunch of friends and got rather drunk. We were in a club and dancing and I ended up dancing with a friend, who I had just met for the first time earlier in the evening and at some point we kissed a couple of times. That ended there. I went out drinking with the same group of friends this weekend and met the same guy again. So we spoke and decided that we did not want any awkwardness and that we were adults and we should forget it.

That agreed, we set about having fun with friends. Unfortunately we ended up alone again at some point and the whole kissing thing happened all over again, except that it went much further and we ended up at his place. After a lot of walking, talking and making out leading to us almost having sex I became quite sober and suddenly decided I want to go home because I was uncomfortable with the situation and I barely knew the guy. He was nice to me and dropped me home.

But now, I feel this overwhelming need to see him again and am so terribly attracted to him that I don't know what to do. Do you think after I walked out of him in bed he would still be interested? The other night I told him that we forget anything ever happened. So since I was the one who said we should forget about what happened how do I tell him I am still attracted to him? I really want this to go ahead because we also spoke a lot that night and I think I have started to like this guy. HELP..!

if i was in your position id either text or FB message him about what that night meant to him? only way to find out how he feels is to ask

If he was interested enough to hook up with you twice already, I think he would be fine with you telling him that you like him and would like to see him again. If he does have a problem with it, just apologize and tell him that you wanted to make sure both of you were sober and knew what you wanted first. He should understand that. If he doesn't, then you know that he is probably not right for you.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Just start talking to him again, tell him you had a good time that night, ask him out (yes, it's acceptable for girls to ask guys out.... some guys LOVE that) and just see where it goes.

Maybe he feels more attracted to you because you didn't hop into bed with him right away. A lot of guys will only use girls who jump into bed easily for one thing.... getting into bed easily. If he sees you're not that kind of girl he will probably respect you more (unless he is a dickhead, he doesn't sound like one though, he still dropped you home)

Just play cool and start talking to him again.

Good luck!

Double Post gets same answer:

If you were out with friends a third time and he was there would he try again? More than likely.

First time he got a kiss from you, second time it went progressively further, third time well in his mind this will be the one to close the deal.

If you dont bang him by then, dont expect to hear from him as you will then be labeled a cock tease.

As for exclusivity could be something you discuss before or after, as a guy I would hope she brings it up after.

If your into him go for it, bang him, and afterwards tell him if he commits to only having sex with you he could have it "X" where "X" is how often you want it.

Although know that once you do bang him you will become emotionally attached and fall in love with him.
    Maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I do not know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves.