+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What's on his mind...

What's on his mind...

I don't know where I should start .. I involve with a married man .. he has lived separately with his wife .. at 1st he said that they have to wait for 1 yr separation in order to divorce according to the law .. I accepted and we had good time together, I gave a birth of a cute boy for him .. it's been nearly 2 yrs until now, my boy's 1st birthday coming next month.. I took deep breath and asked can we get married .. he looks upset .. he said that he feels upset when think about divorce ..he added he wanna be with me and my baby, he's happy to get married with me but doesn't mean that he's happy to divorce ..he feels pity for her and always emphasizes she's his best friend ...I just couln't talk and left to outside ..

I always say to him that he doesn't need to take any responsibility, I can take care of myself and my baby, .. I don't know what his mean by saying those, or he want me to make the decision for him? if he wanna get back to his ex, I'm willing to leave him .. I won't cause him any struggle .. I luv him so much and what he said make me hurt ..

This is what happens when you date a married man. His deep devotion for his wife keeps him from leaving her. His excuses he gives to you are lies. A man who cheats, has no problem telling lies. You are fooling yourself if you think he will marry you. I suggest you just leave this relationship because in reality he has no commitment to you. Tip: don't have relationships with married men.....they always go back their wife.