+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Would you say this is acceptable?

Would you say this is acceptable?

Hey,
    I have being seeing someone for 3 years we live 130 miles apart and still not official but very much on and off and have arguments as if we was in a relationship. Just recently he invited me to his house when his parents arent there (and his best friend also lives with him) he asked me if i had a single friend 2 bring for his friend to which i did and then she cuoldnt make it so i told him then he un invited me and said to re arrange so i kicked off saying it was unfair because i now have 2 bring someone everytime i see him to which he didnt reply.

I deleted him from fbook so he soon wondered why i did so i said sort it out and he was like "dont even discuss it then brilliant" so i said theres nothing to discuss, i told u and u ignored me and he replied saying" because i didnt want to write an essay thought id wait til we were both online" but surely if this was the case he wouldnt have left it 4 days to text me ONLY when he realised id deleted him.

I imagine were gonna have the chat soon - what do you suggest I do? His 26 and i think im in love with him but need some advise as to what to do .
    Thanks

If he doesn't want to hang out with you because you can't bring a single friend for his roommate I would think that his feelings for you are as strong as your feelings for him. If I loved someone, I would only care about seeing that person and not have conditions attached (like bring a friend, bring me some food, or pick something else up for me) or don't bother coming.

If he does care about you, then he is playing games. You are still young, so maybe that is something you have to deal with.

3 years and still not official!? He's stringing you along, just using you. You've done the right thing. Stop wasting time with him and find someone who will actually appreciate you.