+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: broken

broken

i am broken....my soulmates gone.....my life is over

If you want people to help you you have to give a bit more detail. What happened?

Maybe you wanna share what happened?

Share it all with us, friend

changed my mind i dont want to bleed on this fourm
    Last edited by broken man; 02-04-11 at 02:10 PM.

Up to you, but i found it was great therapy to share anonymously with strangers, and the replies really did help to make me realise i wasn't alone or the only one hurting.

i loved a girl...the girl loved me..... mum hates me and as mum is deprssive the girl chose her mum......i knew this might happen but we decided to go for it any way , now i am ill the girls ill and mums fine.......100% over , both of us want to be together but we cant be...its killed me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] There is light at the end of the tunnel ................you just have to walk towards it.

yeah you need to be more specific dude..... I found this forum was a great tool in my healing process...

about age........................................i am a 43 she is 23..her mum thinks i am in to her because she is young pretty and blonde buts so very much more and now its over and i ...i am just dust on the floor
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] There is light at the end of the tunnel ................you just have to walk towards it.

i am dead inside my hearts broken and i want to die

well if shes that reliant on her parents shes not the one for you... find someone who is more mature...

its that simple ? ...............

Yes. It was not meant to be and so you have to decide what you are going to do. You have the option prolonging your sadness and focusing on the perfectness of the girl and unfairness of it all. You also have the option of attempting to move forward. It sucks tremendously, but hope it exists when you move forward. It is natural and commonplace to idealize your romantic partner. And as great as that girl was, she was not perfect. No one is ever perfect. Also, like I said before it was obviously not meant to be. Don't cause yourself more pain than you have to.

Obviously she needs her mum more than you... sorry to say...
    because if she is reeeaaaally into she'd: 1) still see you, without her mum knowing
    or 2) stand up for herself and tell her mum to mind her own bizz and focus on her depression.

Quote Originally Posted by AirbenderAang View Post
    Yes. It was not meant to be and so you have to decide what you are going to do. You have the option prolonging your sadness and focusing on the perfectness of the girl and unfairness of it all. You also have the option of attempting to move forward. It sucks tremendously, but hope it exists when you move forward. It is natural and commonplace to idealize your romantic partner. And as great as that girl was, she was not perfect. No one is ever perfect. Also, like I said before it was obviously not meant to be. Don't cause yourself more pain than you have to.
    she was ..is perfect for me .... the reason she left me is because she cant lie or sneek around behind her mums back....they are extraordinarly close her and her mum nursed her through a very rough time , she suffers from depersonalisation and has panic attacks and the stress of lying to her mum has bought it on again and i am now in crisis as well as i suffer chronic anxiety.....what a pair.... her mum is a manic depressive and went nuts when she found out we was just friends ..... if she knew we was lovers she would probaly go mad.
    reading what i am writing my inner self is saying "phew, close call your best off out of there" but my heart loves her. I know its over and maybe i will recover but the pain inside me is so raw so real i am just so lost. She works at the same place as me part time but she has a new job and will be gone out my life .....she and i said we must stay close as friends but i cant even go for a drink or a walk with her all we really have is black berry messenger.....i am...i cant do this....i have to go i am getting so upset

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast