+ Follow This Topic

Thread: disgusted.

disgusted.

i decided while my boyfriend was out to look through is old facebook messages to see what I could find out about his past that he hasn't told me.

well i knew what to expect but didn't think i would be disgusted and sickened. he told me when we first started dating (a month shy of a year ago) that he used to be a really bad "man whore" and i didn't fully believe him. well i found out today he was being very serious. he manipulated girls into thinking he loved them and wanted to spend the rest of his life with them. of course as i'm reading i see the same things that he said to them were the same things he has said and still does say to me. although i am the only girlfriend that he has had that he bought a promise ring for. and i figure that's a sign that he really means it.

it really sucks. reading all of this garbage that he said to these girls. most of whom live out of state. and it appeared to be a nothing more than an online relationship. but some were disturbing. because when he was 19 he was seeing a girl who was 14. which i told him before that made me really uneasy.

i'm not going to dump him for his past. but it's just unsettling. especially when i know he's slept with 18 females. not including me. which i knew before we got together. but everything we've been through together makes me think he's really going to stick by me no matter what. he's told me that since we've been together that he has been through more shit than with any other female. and if it was any other female he would've never signed on but he stays because he loves me.

i just really needed to get that off of my chest.

thanks for reading

It sounds like you really care about this guy. People can change and it sounds like he has tried to be somewhat honest with you about this. Just be careful not to let him manipulate you the same way that he has girls. They probably believed that he loved and cared about them too.

sadie_genie Guest
    What things did you go through with him? Did he ever sacrifice for you? That can determine how he is serious with you.

I care very much for him. he is honest with me. any mistake he's ever made while being with me he has told me.

we've been through alot of emotional problems. from me finding out about my biological father and meeting him for the first time. to getting through my mom and ex best friend's drug abuse. to being kicked out of the house and living on the streets. he has sacrificed for me. he quit a job for me. just so i would have a way to get to school everyday since my mother didn't give a damn. we've been through alot

well, just don't be surprised when he plays you out like the rest.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    14 year olds don't always look 14, and even if they do, they can still be very attractive. It's really not that bad if he dated a 14 year old. Maybe a bit wrong if he had sex with her, very wrong if he manipulated her into it. But, past is past. Keep an open eye just in case, but try to not think about it.

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sadybug View Post
    I care very much for him. he is honest with me. any mistake he's ever made while being with me he has told me.

we've been through alot of emotional problems. from me finding out about my biological father and meeting him for the first time. to getting through my mom and ex best friend's drug abuse. to being kicked out of the house and living on the streets. he has sacrificed for me. he quit a job for me. just so i would have a way to get to school everyday since my mother didn't give a damn. we've been through alot
    Seems like it is a serious relationship with you. If he is sticking by for almost a year without you sleeping with him, I am pretty sure he isn't trying to play you for his own amusement.

Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    14 year olds don't always look 14, and even if they do, they can still be very attractive. It's really not that bad if he dated a 14 year old. Maybe a bit wrong if he had sex with her, very wrong if he manipulated her into it. But, past is past. Keep an open eye just in case, but try to not think about it.
    Um sorry but it is wrong to date a 14 year old. They are still kids, I have a 15 year old sister and I tell you, they may try and look old but they are still kids.

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by hello1 View Post
    Um sorry but it is wrong to date a 14 year old. They are still kids, I have a 15 year old sister and I tell you, they may try and look old but they are still kids.
    I'm of different opinion. Now, I won't nearly always agree with it. Specially because often it seems to be lowlife dating girls that age. But, my last girlfriend was 15. I was good to her and good for her. I've helped her through a lot of problems someone her age wouldn't have been able to do. We left out the sexual part of a relationship.
    I doubt I'll ever get a girlfriend that age again. But you can't always help who you fall for, and as long as you remain honest and respectful, I see no real issues with it.