+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sex!

Sex!

Hi, i have a problem, i'm 19, my girlfriend is 18, im not a virgin but she is, we've been seeing each other for almost a year, before we started dating she said that she doesnt want to have sex until she's married, i started dating her enevthough i knew i wasn't going to have sex, but lately she has started to think that we should have sex, so i wanted to know, should we have sex or not, i'm perssonlally thinking not, because she wants to be a virgin until marriage, but i would like a second oppinion. i think she might be dissapointed( not in the sex, but in the fact thet if we have sex and we broke up then i have screwed her choise of being a virgin until marriage)

thx!

(sry bout the bad english, did my best of describing it in a foreign language)

Hi.
    I think you are a very good guy for asking that. I think you should talk to her about that before making love, to make sure that she is 100% that making love is what she really wants. Tell her exactly what you wrote here. If you breakup before getting married, she'll meet another guy, she'll have sex with him and it's not sure she'll marry him either.

In Spanish:
    Creo que eres un buen chico para preguntar estas cosas y vreo que tienes que hablar con tu novia sobre este asunto, antes de hacer el amor y estar seguro que esto es 100% lo que ella quiere. Dile exactamante lo que has escrito aqui. Si vais a separaos antes del casamiento, elle encontrara un ontro hombre y es muy probable que va a tener relaciones con el. y no esta seguro que se va casar con el tampoco.

She is of legal age to decide whether to have sex or not. I have a question. Are you two involved in some kind of other sexual activity like oral?

She possibly used the "wait until marriage" as a sort of excuse for not being ready to have sex and now she feels she is ready. I personally think its horrid to wait to have sex until after marriage because you can learn a LOT about a person through sex and marrying them before knowing their body and preferences is like knowing only a fraction of them. Also people change very much after having sex, they open up more and feel more comfortable, or you can learn they're selfish or promiscuous.

If you feel she truly wanted to wait out of honor to herself and family then sit her down and tell her that you think she will regret having sex if she loses her virginity before marriage. She is capable of making her own decisions and if she still wants to lose it then go at it! If she does regret it later, which I don't think she will, then you should not be held accountable for her decisions if you two had weighed the pro's and con's beforehand.

P.S. If she is convinced that she's ready then be sure to make it special and romantic, because its a memory she will carry forever.
    Last edited by bloodtippedrose; 28-03-11 at 02:41 AM.

just do it! heheh