+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Rebound relationship????

Rebound relationship????

My ex boyfriend broke up with me 2 months ago and i have just found out hes been dating somebody who was his friend when me and him were together.

He got with her straight after we broke up, a part of me believes he could be using her to get over our a break up. But then the other part of me believes he may have genuine feelings for this girl as they knew each other from before?

Im so confused, is my ex boyfriend who im struggling to get over in a rebound relationship?

Im coping with us not being together but the fact that he is with someone else, and the fact they were friends to start out with makes me feel physically sick. Makes me wonder if he was cheating on me!

please help

Sorry to hear that. I don't think it's a rebound relationship if they'd been friends. It's possible they may have had feelings for each other even while he was still with you.
    Getting over someone you love or loved is always tough but is possible. Thank the relationship for what it taught you and embrace your new life. Don't look for a quick fix. There isn't any. Give yourself time. And just don't bother with what's happening in his life. Remember he isn't your bf anymore.
    Take good care of yourself.